Cloud DB Error: Notification Unknown

See below
The password is set by the system administrator in clear text inside the redis.conf file. Open the file, uncomment the #, and change “mypassword” to a very strong and very long value. Redis.conf file canbe found in the directory you unzipped server’s files, right click, edit with Notepad

I got it and opened the redis.conf file with sublime text but which part will I replace with a strong password?

Search for mypassword, change it and remove # in front of line

I am unable to find “mypassword” in the file: redis.conf.
For Your convenience , sharing the file: redis.conf
Please help me out…
Thank You!

Go to redis.windows.conf file, edit, go to line 443 # requirepass foobared remove # or search for foobaredchange foobared to your password, save . Test

1 Like

Please mention the path to find redis.windows.conf file…
Thank You!

I’m using 3.2.100 version

Since we ure using different versions just go to your redis.conf go to # requirepass foobared remove # , change foobared to your password, save . Test

1 Like

Have a look at this…

Is that fine?
I will just replace “mydifficultpassword” with my desired password, then save the file and ultimately place that very password in the place of token…
Is that ok?

Try it and see

How to test?
If on command prompt then what to type?

Hello!
Please reply @dora_paz to my question…
Thank You!

Follow the steps here, right click on page and choose translate to English

Thank you!
Everything’s done…
But in my project I have 6 cloud DBs for different functions and certainly I don’t have so many devices…
So how to set all cloud DBs in a single device?
Please tell this to me
Thank You!

1 Like

Why do you need 6 cloudDb’s, use different tags in order to achieve what you want.

Sorry to say that I have six different cloud DBs for completely different functions… Like one of them to save usernames as tags and passwords as values and the other to determine whether the user has completed different milestones or not. In the second case name of the milestones will be the tag and whether the user has completed or not will be the value. Like this I have different cloud DBs for different functions… So please tell me how to set up different Cloud DBs in single device.
Thank You!

Just use different tags, or tags with a prefix:

e.g.

Users/Username
Users/Password

Milestones/Username
1 Like

Leave for this project, I will need different cloud db in other projects also, so what to do in that case?
Please tell me how to set up multiple redis servers in one pc…
And @TimAi2 also told in one comment that we can separate it using keys and sub keys… So how to do that?
Please tell me…
Thank You!

If you use the cloudDB component, you are restricted with what you can do with a redis server, it will, in general handle key:value pairs (tag:value). As I mentioned previously, you could use prefixes to setup different sections in your cloudDB, e.g.

users/Tom
users/Bob

data/Tom
data/General

The above would be tag names. This is the easiest way to do things.

If you do not use the cloudDB component, then you would need a different front end, e.g. PHP to access the redis server, then you really can get down to business in using the full feature set of redis

See here for one method of setting up multiple redis instances on one computer (linux), you should be able to interpret this to Windows.

That means to change the port. Amn’t I right?

https://redis.io/topics/partitioning