Cloudsheets ~ Spreadsheets Extension

Hey there!
if you have any space in beteen your text then you have to add + sign insted of space or you can also replace the space with %20 to avoid error during uploding/upading your data on your spreadsheet.

1 Like

Hi everyone
Today i have released the new version [ version 4.0 ] of Coudsheets~Spreadsheets extension by adding two new & important blocks into it,

• Add New Sheet
  • Add New Columns

Hope you like these two blocks too… Download & Use the new version and kindly let me know your views in the comment. Thank you all for supporting Cloudsheets.

7 Likes

Hello, I have data in Spreadsheet which automatically gets updated and it has spaces. Is there any way to show it in the app without the “+” or “%20” sign.

Use replace all block of text component.

1 Like

Anyone know the writing and reading spreadsheet fee ?. I talk about the number of requests to the sheet per second, among others …

Is this possible for this extension?INVENT

1 Like

Hi, I made an Account, paid for it, but actually it’s not working

Hi @elakhal_inc_50
I’m very sorry for the incontinence mate. But you should take a look at the docs before. It says it may take 12 hours to activate the API key if it wont get activated right after payment. Also You API key was activated on 11 march 2020 at 09:00 AM

Also your Payment is still on hold, hope you’ll release it soon :grin:

Okay thanks.
I don’t know how to release payments on paypal, can’t I pay using credit card or something else?

It’s like very urgent

1 Like

Cloufsheet website is not opening

Sorry for the inconvenience buddy. Currently website is under maintenance. If you need the API key kindly PM me or Chat & get API Key on Telegram @ct_tricks

Can you tell me for how much time website is under maintenance

Hello
Can you please explain how to use the extension for Points system in your Youtube Channel, i am the subscriber, and please add more future for google sheets extension

Sure let me know about the features that you are willing to have in this extension.
And thanks for subscribing my channel buddy :wink:
You can contact me on :telegram: also, at @ct_tricks

Hi,
I am able to get data from my spreadsheet but am not able to upload data to the coloums

The response code I got was 111
Does I’d matter in this?

cannot signup?

I am not able to upload data but I can receive data from the spreadsheet

go to your google sheet and enable read or write permission your Googlesheet

Both are enabled but still not able to write the data