coGa Rewards, earn gift cards and more

I’m creating a Rewards App, where the user earn virtual currency for do some actions, like download free apps or watch videos, right now the app works on this way:

When the user open the app, we detect if this is open on a phone or an emulator, if the device it’s an emulator, we show a warning about that, if not, the script continue, next we check if the app have an active connection or not, if not a warning it’s displayed.

The second screen open a webView where the user can see a on boarding welcome and a start button to login using facebook, on the meanwhile a timer on the back keeps waiting for a response from the webView using a string.

If the user have email can continue, if not is redirected to a third screen where he can end the registration, this because some user sign on facebook only using a phone number.

after the registration, they reach the main screen where all the offers are displayed; the main offers come from an API and every item it’s created on the fly, other offers are displayed on a webView.

All the principal data like: amounts, referrals or offers transactions are stored on a mySQL server (not Firebase) the only information stored locally it’s the email, name and main ID.

For security we don’t save any password to prevent information leak.

This I need to finish: settings page, rewards screen, referrals screen, earns history and help data.

I already have a referral system and API where the user earn the 50% from their referrals and the 25% from their referrals-referrals.

I need some feedback, I don’t expect that you guys press any offer, just want to know what you guys think or if I can improve something else:

2 Likes

I downloaded the app… Wow The first screen is really cool! How did you do that? I tink the app will have succes on the store. Can release some aia file for the Welcome screen and the tecnology?

Sorry if my english is not perfect

1 Like

sir plzz give aia file

1 Like

After splash screen, on second screen the web page not available?

2 Likes

Same error here

1 Like