Como ajustar botones a mi gusto

Buenas, vereis, soy nueva en Kodular, llevo probando hacer apps un par de semanas, sin embargo estoy teniendo problemas con el idioma, ya que solo hablo Español y me es imposible traducir la página. Intento apañarme pero hay movimientos que ni dando mil vueltas se como realizarlos a la perfeción, el primero de ellos es el tema BOTONES, me gustaria poder ponerlos en la parte de la pantalla que yo quiera y del tamañano que yo eliga tambien. Es algo muy simple pero que me está dificlutando la idea de segir adelante con mi proyecto.Si alguien pudiera ayudarme por favor, gracias de antemano.

Hi.
The community language is english. Please follow the rules.

Good, you will see, I am new to Kodular, I have been trying to make applications for a couple of weeks, however I am having problems with the language, since I only speak Spanish and it is impossible for me to translate the page (this query is translated with google translator, EXCUSE ME IT DOES NOT UNDERSTAND PERFECTION) I try to get by but there are movements that not even going a thousand turns I know how to perform them perfectly, the first of them is the BUTTONS theme, I would like to be able to put them on the part of the screen that I want and the size that I also. It is very simple but it is making it difficult for me to move forward with my project. If anyone can help me please thanks in advance.

Hola, si lo que quieres es cambiar el idioma de Kodular a Español, no necesitas traducir. Aquí los pasos para elegir cualquier idioma.

Hello, if you want to change the language from Kodular to Spanish, you don’t need to translate. Here are the steps to choose any language.