Compile Error - Kodular is unable to compile this project. The compiler error output was ________Preparing application icon ________Creating animation

Kodular is unable to compile this project.
The compiler error output was
________Preparing application icon
________Creating animation xml
________Creating fragment xml
________Creating listview xml in res/layout/…
________Creating listview xml in res/layout-v21/…
________Creating xml in res/drawable/…
________Creating splash png in res/drawable/…
________Creating colors xml
________Creating styles xml
________Creating drawables xml v21
________Checking for firebase
________Creating provider_path xml
________Creating network_security_config xml
________Generating adaptive icon file
________Generating round adaptive icon file
________Generating adaptive icon background file
________Generating manifest file
________Attaching native libraries
________Attaching Android Archive (AAR) libraries
________Attaching component assets
________Invoking AAPT
AAPT2 compile time: 0.452 seconds
AAPT2 link time: 0.588 seconds
________Compiling source files
(compiling io/kodular/nirupamreddy2006/CovidHospitalsIndia/Register.yail to io.kodular.nirupamreddy2006.CovidHospitalsIndia.Register)
(compiling io/kodular/nirupamreddy2006/CovidHospitalsIndia/info.yail to io.kodular.nirupamreddy2006.CovidHospitalsIndia.info)
(compiling io/kodular/nirupamreddy2006/CovidHospitalsIndia/Register_anime.yail to io.kodular.nirupamreddy2006.CovidHospitalsIndia.Register_anime)
(compiling io/kodular/nirupamreddy2006/CovidHospitalsIndia/symptoms.yail to io.kodular.nirupamreddy2006.CovidHospitalsIndia.symptoms)
(compiling io/kodular/nirupamreddy2006/CovidHospitalsIndia/Search.yail to io.kodular.nirupamreddy2006.CovidHospitalsIndia.Search)
(compiling io/kodular/nirupamreddy2006/CovidHospitalsIndia/vaccine.yail to io.kodular.nirupamreddy2006.CovidHospitalsIndia.vaccine)
(compiling io/kodular/nirupamreddy2006/CovidHospitalsIndia/Screen1.yail to io.kodular.nirupamreddy2006.CovidHospitalsIndia.Screen1)
(compiling io/kodular/nirupamreddy2006/CovidHospitalsIndia/Contact_anime.yail to io.kodular.nirupamreddy2006.CovidHospitalsIndia.Contact_anime)
(compiling io/kodular/nirupamreddy2006/CovidHospitalsIndia/Contact.yail to io.kodular.nirupamreddy2006.CovidHospitalsIndia.Contact)
(compiling io/kodular/nirupamreddy2006/CovidHospitalsIndia/Search_anime.yail to io.kodular.nirupamreddy2006.CovidHospitalsIndia.Search_anime)
(compiling /tmp/runtime5732496264698149341.scm to com.google.youngandroid.runtime)
Kawa compile time: 1.511 seconds
________Invoking DX
DX time: 7.905 seconds
___________Creating structure
___________Extracting protobuf resources
________Running bundletool
________Signing bundle

PLEASE HELP ME!! THIS IS URGENT!!!

Welcome to community. No need to shout and please provide more infos. Does this happens also when you try to compile as apk ? How big is your project, how many screens … ?

Maybe you used two extension from same Library

I’m not shouting.

I didn’t use any extension.

Using all caps means you are shouting :slight_smile:

I’m trying to export it as aab(Android app bundle), apk exports without any trouble. My app has 100 screens.

You should use more than 10

I mean 10 screens. The extra zero was by mistake.

1 Like

Since apk builds with no problem you should try again later

1 Like

100!!! My application has 3 screens and it has many problems. How will you deal with all these screens, use two screens, the first screen is screen1 and the second screen opens according to a value: open another screen start value

I guess this worked! Thanks!!

2 Likes

Bruh! I meant 10 screens.

1 Like

Ok. Let me try exporting it as aab again.

1 Like

If problem solved please mark solution :white_check_mark: in order to help others

1 Like

From my end today is the 5th day I can’t compile apk neither aab I have tried to change all kindly of browsers which I know but yet nothing works please can you the staff solve this

Same problem. At least 4 days trying to compile apk. I’ve tried many browsers too: Opera, Firefox and Chrome. The status page shows that happen minutes ago, but i have this problem since 4 days ago

The issue has been fixed now.

From my end I have this problem I think tomorrow will be the 6th day now

Please staffs solve this issue

how by which browser can I use to compile my apk and aab?