Contact picker not working

Hi, I’m new in the forum. I used “contact picker” to collect the number from a contact and make a call. Everything works until the contact is selected, but the call does not work. What am I doing wrong?

blocks

You are doing a thing wrong

Use get selection instead of contact list picker. Number list

#USE THIS
IMG_20200622_162329

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

ok thanks, I will try to do so.

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Unfortunately it didn’t work …
blocks (1)

what exactly did not work?
did you get the selected phone number in the selection parameter?
to find it out, what about displaying that selection in a label?

also you might want to use the activity starter to dial a number, see also

Taifun

2 Likes

I don’t know much more about this component. But if i am not wrong then you should ask permissions for making phone call

I also tried using the variable "get contactpicker1. phone number” but it doesn’t work

All the permissions are ON.

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select “Download Blocks as Image”. You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

1 Like

blocks

error for android 10
blocks

Can I ask which android version you are using, if 10 then it wont work with PhoneCall

Use this one

bild

1 Like

i have android 9

I discovered that, on android 9, “contact picker” does not generate the After Picking event, because on android 6 it works great , how can I report this?

Contact picker now working after new kodular eagle update

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.