Cost to monetization

Hola estoy pensando en migrar algunas aplicaciones y seguir creando nuevas APPs con Makeroid, quisiera saber si ustedes cobran una tarifa de mantenimiento de los ingresos por publicidad generados por usar los componentes de monetización y si es así, a que porcentaje corresponde.

PD: Han generado un espectacular constructor, felicitaciones a todos los que están detrás de todo esto.

Saludos

2 Likes

Try to translate your topic in English please so we can answer you :slight_smile:

Hello
Depending on the features you use in your app, the percentage we will take changes between a basic 5% and a 20% (which rarely is reached)
There’s people who sais that it’s too high, but we don’t think so. We consider it’s fair enough as we offer a completly free service, including an also free app store and an online extensions creator. We only get money when other users also decides to earn money with our platform

Hola
Dependiendo de las funciones que utilices en tu app, el porcentaje que nos quedamos nosotros varía desde un 5% como base hasta máximo un 20% (aunque rara vez se alcance)
Hay gente que considera que es demasiado alto, pero realmente nosotros creemos que es justo puesto que damos un servicio completamente gratuito, y solo “cobramos”, por decirlo de alguna forma, cuando otra gente también gane dinero. Nos parece lo más justo

6 Likes

Me parece justo, gracias por responder, comenzaré con mi proceso de migración y le comentaré a otros compañeros que están en el mismo proceso sobre esta solución. De los constructores que hay, definitivamente este es el mejor.

Saludos

1 Like

Muchas gracias, consúltanos todo lo que necesites :+1:

Thank you, ask here any doubt you have :+1:

1 Like

And when you don’t use any ads at all Makeroid is completely free to use.

8 Likes

Hi, is there any way to determine the percentage that kodular is taking? Or this would be impossible to know. In my case I have simple and basic applications.

1 Like

Hi
The official language of the community is English.
Please translate your post to English.

2 Likes

EDITED: Translation
Hi, is there any way to determine the percentage that kodular is taking? Or this would be impossible to know. In my case I have simple and basic applications.

Hello, I have a question about Kodular, and is that if I create an app, which is actually a game, but thousands of people press my ads, will kodular block me?

Calculate on Kodular commission app…

No. Why should we do that?

https://support.google.com/admob/answer/48182?hl=en&ref_topic=2745287
You need to follow this rules

Kodular will not! But Adsense might do that if you violate rules.

Basic rules for publishers:

1. By using Google ads on your app you agree to bound the rule that you will never click on your own ads, not even in testing purposes.
  2. You’re responsible for any invalid activity on your app.
  3. Ads must not effect user experience on app.

Increase of click CTR to greater than 10% will lead your adsense account into a permanent ban (unofficial rule, but true)