Create Application that rode Online/Offine

I want to develop an application for satisfaction survey, which will run on these Totensm (as attached image). This application will be connected to the FireBase database.
I would like to know if it is possible to create an app on Kodular that runs both online and offline.
What I want to do is that users will insert their satisfaction into the app and be stored in the Tablet’s memory, and every 5 minutes it connects as FireBase to send the information. If at that moment the Tablet is offline, it will continue trying to connect every 5 minutes (or the time you configure).

The intention is to ensure that regardless of internet access at the moment the satisfaction survey continues to run and that the application tries to send in the background until it finds an internet connection.!
Totens-modelos-e-medidas-2|336x499

1 Like

there is no image

yes, you can store your data in a list and the list in TinyDB meahwhile

A very good way to learn App Inventor or Kodular is to read the free Inventor’s Manual here in the AI2 free online eBook App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps … the links are at the bottom of the Web page. The book ‘teaches’ users how to program with AI2 blocks.
There is a free programming course here Course In A Box and the aia files for the projects in the book are here: App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps
How to do a lot of basic things with App Inventor are described here: How do you...? .

Also do the tutorials Tutorials for MIT App Inventor to learn the basics of App Inventor, then try something and follow the Top 5 Tips: How to learn App Inventor

Taifun
PS: please edit the subject of your thread, writing in CAPS is considered as shouting and we do not shout here. Thank you.

Hi, thanks for the help. When CAPS LOCK didn’t know, in my organization it is common to write the subject of the e-mail in capital letters, they gave me this feedback here in another topic that they write. Thanks for the feedback, I will pay attention to that.

I edited and also added the attachment.