Create information user

how do I create user information, after logging in with email and password or logging in with Firebase authentication
please help
thank you :slight_smile:

Hi, did you create sign up blocks? You can show user information in the next screen after successful log in.

So if the user logged in or sign up with his details mean use the block open another name with value. In value place you can use make a list block. With this block you can send multiples values.

https://community.kodular.io/t/how-to-use-start-value-with-multiple-data/18577/7

1 Like

signup code
login code

You can use tinyDB to store the required details in a global tag and retrieve the global tag in whichever screen

are there any examples, please help

What are the informations you want to create??

such as e-commerce and social media, there are emails, names, photos or something else

Please tell me, Whether you want to get it in admin app or you want to show all those informations in the next screen i.e after logged in to the app.

show all those informations in the next screen i.e after logged in to the app.

In the login successfull block you can set tinyDB to store the required details1a

you can set blocks like this with required information’s…

In the next screen, i.e after logged in you call the labels in which these informations are need to show as bellow
1a1

like this you can set sa much as you want but use all the tag names properly…

or you can set all the informations to show in one lable as below in the next screen
1a2

if possible go through with this link,