Create PDF file Extension. Layout to PDF

Try with a Clock with Interval: 1000

i have seen in many examples they used clock timer but i am bit confused about how it works and how to use it…i am from programming background and recently in kodular. if there is any resource then just give the link, i dont want to waste your too much time

I have implemented clock with time interval 1000 but still not working

Its solved. I took ‘finish’ block instead of ‘finish10’. thats why it was not working

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

File open in only my app not in any other application

@juananton1991 thank you for your extension, I have one question, when I intent use KIO_PdfS1, I have a problem because my app cannot to export, I receive this message:
The View Log is

My blocks are:

When I delete the extension, I can export apk again without problem.
Please if you can help me, thank you so much

@Ronald_Jair_Quisbert_Baza emphasized text
have you updated the extension?

How to improve pdf viewer image quality.is very low quality.

Hello,

after the new Fenix Update, it wont let me Create a PFD and save it to Storage.

Is there any Solution or did i anything wrong?

Thank you

1 Like

I also do not show the pdf file.
Let’s wait for the hero who will solve the problem :grin:

It is possible to add more than one layout while creating a PDF???

Is it possible to download tge pdf without viewing it automatically when a person clicks a button?

Images taken from camera are blurred when converting to pdf. Sometimes it can’t be seen while the picture taken from the camera is very clear

[image]
filenhap1.pdf (733.0 KB)

2 Likes

it is ok on Android 10 and android <10. But when i convert images taken from camera, file PDF size is too large. EX: if i take 3 pictures (total about 3MB) from camera then i obtain a file PDF about 10MB. Can you help me this problem? Because if file PDF size > 25MB then can not attach in Email to send.
Please help me!!!

Resize your images before creating the pdf, you will need an extension to do that.

its not working for me with the same block proided here.any suggestion or any alternativ

Please show your relevant blocks. It does work…

i tried all the diffrent methods mentio above

tried both aix pdfs1 and pdf1 from KIO4

I do not see a “finish” block, which is needed to close the pdf once created. You will see this in the aia / instructions provided