[Custom]How to load data one by one on user scroll from Airtable, Firebase, Mysql

and iam using deephost custom design listview to create cards a poetry app i want load data when user scrolls what kind of modification do i need

I did not get your point

What changes do i need to use this scroll function on one spreadsheet

And iam using deephost custom design extension instead of dynamic components extension to create dynamic cards

No need to change anything
I said because if ul u need some modifications then apply changes otherwise u donā€™t need any chnanges.

can u plz tell me what is card height x 2 in y scroll iam using custom design listview ext not using dynamic components ext

For simplification use when reach bottom event of scrol handler extenw

can i skip verticalscrollhandlerchanged block event

Yes use this method

ok should i follow the guide you given here you have not shown and described whenscrollchanged event so now i will follow you given guide and will try to implement

I didnā€™t use that block bcz here in this guide i used when reach bottom block

ok now i understood i was confused due to scroll changed block in aia thanks for guidence

1 Like

Can we make with google spreadsheet?

@blueantstudio47 Yes we canā€¦ Just u have to arrange it according to your situation

I tryed but i cant understand can show me block

@blueantstudio47 no, I cannot show because I did not develop it for google sheets.

1 Like

can i use it with colintreelistview

For sure I didnā€™t understand anything here please can you update the guide @Zia_Choudhary

Can we load filtered data from airtable?

Try using

1 Like