Custom ListView [DeepHost] - Icons from Imager Picker?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Questions about deephost’s extensions are prohibited, since he doesn’t support his extensions.

Someone close this

Welcome to the community, try contacting the developer about your problem. Here in the community we do not recommend Deephost’s extensions since he doesn’t provide support for them.

I’m sure that if you search the community you will find another solution

try a full path or relative path to the image
full path
file:///mnt/sdcard/DCIM/myImage.jpg
relative path
/DCIM/myImage.jpg

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select “Download Blocks as Image”. You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

1 Like

Thank you for answering :slight_smile:

blocks-1

And I tried it also with file:// and FileUri …

:frowning:

unfortunately I do not know, how an example of a filePath looks like so I do not know, if it is a valid full or relative path as mentioned earlier… what about providing an example?
Taifun

PS: the extension is full of spelling errors and does not follow the naming conventions… you might find alternatives in the exensions directory App Inventor Extensions | Pura Vida Apps

As @Taifun said you can find an alternative for the extension or you can use this guide for custom Listview.