Custom Search Bar with Simple & Dynamic Listview | Guide

Maybe the index or of searched item in the list

1 Like

As we are creating seperate list for searched items, it is possible to get selected list item position by using get selection index block or using any component blocks.

1 Like

Great guide keep it up​:heart:

1 Like

I have not checked any of your dynamic lists but in my case i also faced this issue and it was due to some other extensions but every of my list works fine
So if u want to discuss then i’ll be here :relaxed:

And this guide is very helpful and interesting… Keep up the good work :heart:

1 Like

When TextBox Text Change and Components get Clear App Get Friz And It takes 10 - 20 Second to Recreate everything I am Trying some Other Why To fix all Thought it Frizzing in Companion haven’t checked by Exporting the Project.

1 Like

Yes, Exactly

Nope, 1-1.5 sec. Some time not even 1 sec but it’s also not as smooth as normal list.

Hope you find a way, best of luck :v::blush:

1 Like

Yea Because Data Is Static But whenever i tested it with Companion it becomes Frizzy.

1 Like

Yes, also in compiled apk, because it has to clear previous list and then create a new one, it freezes there.

1 Like

After Exporting same issue its Taking Almost 10sec To do Those Things even as i type the Alphabet its Gets Friz .

1 Like

Did you tried the apk in first post. I just now tried and as I said

1 Like

I Have Tested that Your test apk But i did some Changes cause it was not working like how i want .

1 Like

And what are the changes, maybe due to that it’s taking time .

1 Like

Made some changes

Btw, this is how it looks on my phone

1 Like

Thanks @Boban I will try it.
Btw, which device are you using. It’s not looking according to my design, the material Icon is so small and the cancel button is so big and font size is also too big​:confused:

I am getting this issue in my other app to, even if I set padding to 0, any suggestions.

Depends of my settings

This block actually downsize your icon by density of your phone

2 Likes

@Boban your method dosen’t work.

Its Faster Then Before Even Its not Freezing Too Try My Blocks.

1 Like

will it get struck or lag if i get data from airtable?

Store the data in variable and then use it, if everythime you call data form Airtable then it will definitely freeze the app.

1 Like

it will help me a lot in my new project.

1 Like