l = length of list
    for i from 0 to l -1 step 1
        if list.get item at index(i) = key
            results.add(i)
    return results
list = (hello hi test hello)
search(list, "hello") // returns (1 4)
1 Like

It worked perfectly, it was exactly what I wanted. Taking advantage of the subject, I wonder if there is a way to send this information to a second screen? :thinking:

1 Like

Yes I believe so. I will check it when I have the time :slight_smile: Meanwhile you can try it also and see

I am trying here too, I am able to pull up the indexes for all items, but I am not able to leave them individual.

Let me try it and see

@Victor_Ken try this and see if it works for you

ProjecTest1_1.aia (264.4 KB)

2 Likes

It worked perfectly, I don’t know if you forgot a block for me to take a look at or you really did, I put the block to replace and get the IDs and now it’s working perfectly, I didn’t think it could be done this way :zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

Accidently was deleted and didn’t notice it :slight_smile: Glad you figured it out and it works for you

1 Like

Python :disappointed_relieved:

I only know this python :grin::sweat_smile: :snake:

Snake Python GIF by SWR Kindernetz

2 Likes

That looked like python but I don’t think it is, there is no keyword ‘procedure’ :sweat_smile:

How I can create search option for this type of blocks

I have tried something like this but failed

Please help me!
Thank you in advance

Collin tree add element block use

You can check the aia in first post.

It has nothing to do here, I have not used that extension.

1 Like

Okay, thanks a lot.

I have checked your aia file but still not able to solve the problem, since I am using spreadsheet and I left with something like this

Is there any way to solve this?

Thank you
Thanks alot

1 Like

Hi,
This guide of the search bar is very nice and I am going to use this in my next app. But, I want that after searching if they click an option, it will open another screen so how can I do that?

i also want to create listview like this but i want show 2 data in single row

U can use this guide for reference and make changes according to your needs. You can’t get everything as you want :slightly_smiling_face: