CustomWebView : An extended form of Web Viewer

Can it save last scroll position?:flushed:

why?

What is not working? Are you getting any error? Please provide more details.

Webpage not available even the page was there… filename is correct. it show HTTP_RESPONSE_CODE_FAILURE, im still trying to solve, maybe its the HTTP method for the file either its a GET or POST method on it, not the extension issue.

Seems great extension. Can anyone help me out, I was want to try this extension so I added one button on its click event I set Google to GotoUrl block but nothing shows up after clicking on the button.

Since Google URL was not working that’s why I changed to some other URL

This is not the proper way to set custom webview

3 Likes

I also tried searching for similar guided but didn’t found. This is really helpful. Thank you so much @dora_paz

1 Like

Hello koders, please how can I get only that youtube url from this blog
I am not familia with JS please someone help me

the elements are combained with these htmls

<div class="widget HTML" data-version="2" id="HTML1">
<div class="widget-title">
<h3 class="title">
REAL MEDIA
</h3>
</div>
<div class="widget-content">
<iframe width="400" height="300" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/0PxzNii7QlA" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>
</div>
</div>

And I only need to get the url video and if it changes again need to be able to get the changed one etc etc

Well thank you koders I know someone was about to help me on this but good news is that instead of using JS codes I then used Web component and solved this like this

Chears to all Kodular koders
Keep koding :star: :pray:

@vknow360 how can i add custome origin & referer to the headers , i have done a small research couldn’t find the blocks
thanks

I am making an app which downloads files from webview, but when i use custom web view in my app, it automatically closes, please help me, i am trying very hard from many days but didn’t found the solution…

Show your blocks how you set to initialize Custom Webview

Initializing it in wrong way causes the app to crash

See correct method :point_down:

Can you tell how to download files with custom web view

leave empty?

Download directory and file name sockets for default values

is there any problem in it

No Everything is right

1 Like

How do we download files with customwebview?

Solution is just few post above :upside_down_face: