CustomWebView : An extended form of Web Viewer

CBSE Exam Results | India

i used this extension in my app and uploaded it on google but i don’t know why my app is asking these 3 permissions i do not have any features in my app related to these permissions

I use this extension for my project, when used, it causes the application to crash when you go to the screen. I followed the instructions clearly, if you remove the Go To Url - there is no popup, but the page is also empty.

How to solve this problem?

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select “Download Blocks as Image”. You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

so i know how to do image
blocks

Looks like you didn’t.

I get a horrible new bug that I really can’t solve.

GLOBAL NAME2 == URL OF PAGE
When i downloading .objection file - kodular can’t handle uri. How i can fix it?

to the creator
how do I get into google login? I’m using the custom webview extension, but webview can’t access the links in it. in short, how to deep linking in Custome Webview?
thanks

Either handle new tab request correctly or just set SupportMultipleWindows property to false.

1 Like

is it possible to get the html source from the website loaded with this extension ?

I Created Movie app…when my app open in vertical arrangement the movie also show Portrait in full screen so please help me to solve this i want the Movie show in Landscape mode when then click the full screen

The solution is here.

1 Like

Thanks i will try that later if its work :heart_eyes::blush:

in my app I have changed the LayerType property. but not working. how to set layer Type ? because i want to change to LAYER_TYPE_SOFTWARE

It is effective only when changed after SetWebView method.

thanks for answering. by default the LayerType property returns value 0 . in the documentation it is not explained what is 0… can you explain it?

You can find accepted values here:

0 → None
1 → Software
2 → Hardware

oke thanks you , :grin::pray:

@Technical_Ridoy You’re not using Kodular, Ask in your App Builder Community to get a proper solution.
Else try the same thing in Kodular and post your questions here only once and not in multiple post threads.

Ok understand