CustomWebView : An extended form of Web Viewer

blocks
not working whit screen show

use these block to create webview arrangement first
then use goto to url

1 Like

You should read old posts first before asking a question. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Why did you remove the url block from OnNewWindowRequested @vknow360 ? Please bring it back please my entire app was based on that block and I need it so much. Please please please bring the url function back please.

Hi @KodKing Welcome to Kodular Community
Here is why I removed the url variable (Extracted from a PM):

2 Likes

how to create 10 tabs with 10 webview ā€¦ when remove 5th webview and 5th tab in tablist
then when i add new tab and webview id doesnt work like this my list length is and last id is 10 so when i add new web view then getids+1= also will be 10 which (id) is already exist so how can i add this

Why not use the index of tab instead of id?

3 Likes

hw can i use?

For example, the user has opened these tabs with respective id:

Tab1 > 1
Tab2 > 2
Tab3 > 3
Tab4 > 4
Tab5 > 5

Now if user removes Tab3 and adds Tab6 then:
Tab1 > 1
Tab2 > 2
Tab4 > 4
Tab5 > 5
Tab6 > 6

In this case if you want to hide/show webview by id then you will have to use some logic.
When user clicks on Tab5 then select 5th item of IDs list which will give you 6 and not 5.

total tab 10 total webview 10
ok when i remove 5th tab and webview
then tab list become 9 and webview ids 1234678910
when i add new tab and webview
tab= tablist lengt +1 means tab =9+1 so it will become 10 right
now webview =getid+1 mean webview=9+1 it will also become 10 which is already exist

But why are you using the listā€™s length and not the last id? :thinking:
id also gets removed from IDā€™s list when you remove a specific webview. @Movie_clips_subscribe

Now if user removes Tab3
Tab1 > 1
Tab2 > 2
Tab3 > 4 there will be always index 3 till length of list is less then 3
Tab4 > 5
Tab5 > 6
because we are using index
so when we slect tab 3
it will show 4th webview that is my problem

Please see my blocks and suggest me a correct block

webview not woring on some site use initial scale and set desktopmode true

Set your blocks this type

Check my post and pay attention to the order of the blocks

2 Likes

I need the url block for various reasons such as loading new windows in a different screen, showing the user a dialog with the URL requested for new window, if user wants to proceed to the new window or not. Please please please. I request you with all my heart, please bring back the url block please :sob:

Couldnā€™t understand to be honest. But please bring back the url block in the OnNewWindowRequested (Maybe besides the id, isDialog & isPopup blocks), But please it is a really helpful block to me. Please either bring it back or make another block to get url from ā€˜idā€™ block on the OnNewWindowRequested blockā€¦ Please reply, iā€™m eagerly waiting for your response.

How to create shortcut

What shortcut you want to create?