1 Like

use a datetime API of your choice to get the current date and time
see also How to work with the web component and an API by Stephen
Taifun

can you please give a .aia file

just one screen setup blocks

sorry, I do not have a project for you
Taifun

A very good way to learn App Inventor is to read the free Inventor’s Manual here in the AI2 free online eBook App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps … the links are at the bottom of the Web page. The book ‘teaches’ users how to program with AI2 blocks.
There is a free programming course here Course In A Box and the aia files for the projects in the book are here: App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps
How to do a lot of basic things with App Inventor are described here: How do you...? .

Also do the tutorials Tutorials for App Inventor | Explore MIT App Inventor to learn the basics of App Inventor, then try something and follow the Top 5 Tips: How to learn App Inventor

please make a toturial for daily bonus countdown timer

Why don’t you try to learn how to do this, like Taifun said?
Anyway, if you don’t know the basics of Kodular, here is a link to start understand how the things goes on: Tutorials for App Inventor

2 Likes

because Im New

So, take a look on the link I gave you in my earlier post.

you dont know how to make countdown timer with utc time??
if you know please guide me
your Earlier post link not have my solution

The main purpose of all members here is to HELP you when you are creating your own apps… not exactly to CREATE IT for you… Sometimes some of us have something already made and can share this, but sometimes not. Because of it I encourage you to start reading all the tutorials I gave you in the link, to make you understand how to create your apps. It’s going to be difficult for anybody here to explain you how to do what you want, if you don’t understand how it has to be done.

1 Like

people are too lazy to try on her own , if it dint work after 2 min. they ask for a file or help.

2 Likes

yes it is possible but now in this time not possible because online time checker Extension not work.whenever it will be working good again I will contact you by email.so send me your email here.

I have a solution. Its temporary but you can use it… It will work

1 Like

may i know your solution pls.

use tiny db to store time

1 Like

Thanks For Replying,
i know that but anyone can be able to change the time.so they are able to hack app.

then you can use firebase to store time. no one can change it…

1 Like

I have a solution to create an online time system but I am not sure whether it is working or not.

Do it bro if it works then congratulations else we will together try to create

1 Like

Now It is work well.