Daily Challenge #61

Yes, it’s a solution. I have something else, but it’s ok. Very good job!

Not optimized but a solution. Send me also your way in private if you don’t want here

1 Like

Can you please export your blocks as an image and post them here instead of uploading an AIA file?

1 Like

@Yoshi wanted a screen. How can i send a screen in image?

Just export the blocks, it will be acceptable and understandable.

1 Like

And this is something similar, I think.

PS: I will share my solution tomorrow, too. I just read this:

This for the creator of the daily challenge. I don’t find the reason for the one who participate to wait a day. That’s why i hide my solution. If someone don’t want to see it, he don’t open it.

1 Like

Just a question: should I just post blocks and images or an .AIA too?

Just blocks is enough.

2 Likes

Oh Peter, chill. It’s been 2 minutes. :joy: :rofl:

2 Likes

In my solution, this will be the way to encrypt numbers.

Here’s the solution for all people, who want to see it:

Solution (Blocks and Screen as images)

Screen:

And Blocks:

I also give the .AIA to share you a perfet solution (And because I have not shown that this solution actually works with the Do it result option):

Solution (.AIA file)

CaeserEncryption.aia (5.6 KB)

Hope you had fun with this challenge! Any suggestions, write below. I answer your questions (as long my knowledge lets me, I am too pretty new (this is my first daily challenge))

Stay at home and happy coding!

Yosh

1 Like

A question: Is the blur effect on the images as well? In my edit mode, there is the blur effect, but in my actual post, my images are not blurred. Also, I’d want to know how to make a solution linking like

did

I am, like I said, pretty new to Kodular and would like to learn some new stuff.

No the image is not blurred.
To hide your answer

1 Like

Thank you very much! :heart_eyes:

Yosh

EDIT: I will edit my solution
EDIT: Solution edited

:joy:

2 Likes

Looking at the responses you had a great first Daily Challenge. Keep it up. :+1:

1 Like

But, when decoding the encoded message it will be taken as two ones, not as eleven.

2 Likes

I am still sucks at many block and component especially list.
After look at the solution I’m still so confused.
What can I do to practice :slight_smile:

Just read.

1 Like

Lists, lists and lists! They’re SOOOO useful, but you have to understand them very well.

Yosh

2 Likes