Data is not updating in Mysql while using office wifi

Hi Team,

I’m working with app which is basically update the user input to the Mysql server but sometime data are not getting update when i will use office wifi (Only some times or very often but if i will try after sometimes data are getting updated but the same time no issue with mobile network)

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards
Mohan

in the Web.GotText event you can find out, if the data could be successfully updated of not
Taifun

Hi @Taifun

Thanks for the quick reply .I’m using your sql code only through Deephost extension and I’m not getting feedback also from the server while using wifi(Not working more than 5 or 10 Mins after that working through wifi) but at the same time if i will use the url in chrome browser getting feedback. Please note that if i will use my mobile network data are getting updated with out any problem.

Regards
Mohan

Maybe that’s the problem

Have you tried using another Wi-Fi network? Do you experience the same problem?

Does your office Wi-Fi network have a Captive Portal login system?

Hi @yanquisalexander,

Thanks for your response and I haven’t tried this in other wifi and our office wifi is not captive portal login system. and i have to mention here that sometimes only not working when i will use our office wifi and most of the times data are getting updated in mysql even if i will our office use wifi.

Regards
Mohan

Hi @Taifun,

I have tried with below mentioned php code then also its not working

<?php $servername = ""; $username = ""; $password = ""; $dbname = ""; // Create connection $conn = mysqli_connect($servername, $username, $password, $dbname); // Check connection if (!$conn) { die("Connection failed: " . mysqli_connect_error()); } $NAME = mysqli_real_escape_string($conn, $_POST['NAME']); $EMAIL = mysqli_real_escape_string($conn, $_POST['EMAIL']); $sql = "INSERT INTO `mohan`(`Name`, `Email`) VALUES ('$NAME','$EMAIL')"; if (mysqli_query($conn, $sql)) { echo "New record created successfully"; } else { echo "Error: " . $sql . "
" . mysqli_error($conn); } mysqli_close($conn); ?>

if you do not get feedback from the server, then it was not successful

you might want to set the Timeout property, see also Web - Kodular Docs

Timeout

Number Default: 0 :heavy_minus_sign: Read Write - Designer Blocks

The number of milliseconds that a web request will wait for a response before giving up. If set to 0, then there is no time limit on how long the request will wait.

Taifun

Hi @Taifun

I can see some error in Mysql error log(cpanel) when ever i will execute the query but in this case , There is no getting generated which means queries is not reaching to the server as per my understand .

Regards
Mohan

What about trying the timeout property?
Set it to 5000 as test…
Taifun

Will do that

Im completely Noob in Sql when i’m trying to execute the sql code facing below mentioned error and the code which im using is taken from your tutorial.If possible please help with updated sql code

[25-Feb-2020 19:23:48 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /home/alphafmp/public_html/inhouse.php on line 26
[25-Feb-2020 19:24:17 UTC] Array
(
[key] => ************
[query] => INSERT INTO inhouse_complaint_tracker VALUES (’’, ‘26/2/2020’, ‘test’, ‘test’, ‘test’, ‘test’, ‘test’, ‘test’, ‘test’)
)

it should be
INSERT INTO inhouse_complaint_tracker VALUES (’26/2/2020’, ‘test’, ‘test’, ‘test’, ‘test’, ‘test’, ‘test’, ‘test’)
you generating incorrect sql query from app

[25-Feb-2020 19:23:48 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /home/alphafmp/public_html/inhouse.php on line 26
[25-Feb-2020 19:24:17 UTC] Array
(
[key] => 123456789
[query] => INSERT INTO inhouse_complaint_tracker VALUES (’ ', ‘26/2/2020’, ‘tets’, ‘tets’, ‘test’, ‘testy’, ‘tets’, ‘test’, ‘tetst’)
)
Still facing issue.

which php version are you using?
see if an answer from here can help
Taifun

PHP Version 7.3.14

Did you try this

Yes and just observed even its not working in mobile internet .I will post my block image here.