Deleted Button Still showing in the APK

Another gmail…

Hello @bodymindpower
The AIA you sent me Works and not only is the Donation button gone but the Text size of the Translate text is correct now.
Thank you So very much
I really do not understand what I going on with my account as I have tested the other ones and they still show the Donation button so I am just going to delete all the others and keep the AIA you have just sent me re adjust and add a thank you to everyone here for their help in the Attribution and Finally upload it again to Playstore.

I will have to wait and see if my account still does this with my next app.

Thank you VERY much everyone for all you help I very much appreciate all the help and advice.

2 Likes

Ok So there is something very wrong with my account
I changed a link nothing more to the attribution then saved as from the AIA that @bodymindpower game me this worked, I then changed the the link again as the image was wrong Saved as backed the APK and not only is the Donation button back but the text colour has been changed.
The app is also now bugging out and it has already been debugged by someone better than me.
I started with a good AIA file from @bodymindpower and after 2 Save as suddenly the donation button is back abd the text colour has changed.

I am gobsmacked

Ok This App Is not working at all
I took the AIA that @bodymindpower gave me, when I whet back to the first save as I have done with this AIA and tested earlier and It was OK, I have just changed the name of the file of the APK already tested to be OK, I installed it to my mobile and
Donation Button is Back
Text Colour has changed to much earlier edit.
The App is now bugging out like it was when I fist built the APK
It is like it has been reverted to the First APK edit
I do not have a Working app even after trying the AIA from @bodymindpower again three times
I think this app is not wanting to be made for some reason.

It doesn’t make any sense at all.

But, I have never used the save options (what for? I always export the aia to PC), so don’t use this:

Try this:

• Delete all aia versions of this project from your Kodular account,
  • import my (working) aia again, create the APK and install it.
  • If successful, make your adjustments in the project WITHOUT saving afterwards … and try again to build the APK.

Otherwise, if you have another Gmail account, temporarily create a new Kodular account and try …

Ok Thank you @bodymindpower I really appreciate the help
I created a new Account with a new gmail and uploaded the AIA changed ONE link
Exported and the app is working with the correct edits but the Banner ad is no longer showing
I take It I can just rename the file and upload it to playstore now

I think there is something very wrong with my main account.
I always save as much as possibe as I have lost 8hrs of work on Kodular before because I did not hit the save button, I learned my lesson but I have NEVER had the account do this to me and Save as is an essential tool for me.

I have a new account now, If my main account keeps playing up I will just have to move.

Thank you again for all your help I can not express how much I appreciate it.

Ok I am very very confused

All I did was rename the APK the APK that I know was working and Just tested
I sent it to my phone after deleting everything form my phone and it comes up with the button.

So In Conclusion there is something wrong with my Phone.
If I use the APK with the name Deliver2 no problems if I change the name of the APK to BeneficioALTranslator the donation button comes back and the text is wrong.

So I am going to wipe my phone and try again

Sorry I somewhat confused, when you use Save as, what do you save your project as?

Because each time you use Save as should be as new file/project…

Correct each time it is a new Name for the Save As file

Ok I really do not know what is going on
I have just wiped my phone of all cookies and cache and hidden cahce and unneeded files
1.28GB worth of rubbish removed from my phone
Took the Deliver2 APK from @bodymindpower and Renamed it on my Mac to BeneficioALTranslator
Sent it to my now cleaned Mobile and the Button is there and the text is wrong and the app is glitching

Send the Unedited Deliver2 from @bodymindpower to my mobile downloaded direct from this forum and pass it to my mobile and everything is perfect, No button the text is correct and no glitch but also no Banner ad showing.

I am very very confused I also means I am unable to edit the APK name or change a link
this is very very confusing.

I am thoughtful if you even open the right app at all

I am certain I am Opening the right App I download it from this forum From @bodymindpower post every time I try anew as that is the only one that shows up correct
I am not stupid I do know what App I am working on
And I know how to change the name of a file or folder.
I have been using Computers since 1995 But I am Dyslexic so I am SLOW

Ok I am trying again
I have uploaded the deliver-2 from @bodymindpower to my NEW Kodular account
I have Exported 2 APK one called deliver_2.apk the other I did a Save As and called Beneficio then exported as Beneficio.apk I am going to test both of them now again after wiping my phone again,
Removed an extra 523mb from my phone and downloaded another app to do a deep clean.

I will post the results of the apk tests in a video in a moment screen recored from my mobile.

Hello
Ok here is the video I have done from My video Please excuse my breathing i have COPD
So as you will see I did as above and had 2 .apk one called Beneficio.apk and one called deliver-2.apk
I tested the Beneficio.apk first and it worked as you will see, then I decided to rename the deliver_2. apk on the Mac to BeneficioALTranslator.apk and sent it to my Phone, You can see the results for yourself.
The name of the App is Beneficio All Language Translator hence trying to name it BeneficioALTranslator
Well that did not work out!

I am astounded I have NO IDEA how or why this is happening but I have an APK called Beneficio Now and it works and I am going to leave it at that.
I will test it again but that is all I will do before trying to upload to the playstore.

Thank you very much All of you for you help I really appreciate it Including you @Boban even though you did not understand me you did you best to help me so Thank you.

Well it looks like this is a very failed app as Google says that it is not signed with the same Upload certificate So As the Only way I could get the app working was to use a new account and export the Key has changed and because I can not use My account to make the edits Believe me I have tried again and again, there is No way to get this app on the Playstore.
Very dissapointed as I have put a lot of work and effort into it for nothing.

You can export your keystore from your old account (go to account (top right) > creator settings) and import it in your new account.
You will then be able to upload the new APK to the Play Store without any certificate mismatch issues

2 Likes

Thank you Very Much I will try that now and see if I can get everything to work correctly today.

Finally have it up and published after a weeks of messing around with it.

Thank you very very much everyone here for all you help.
This app will be updated in the future.

2 Likes

Wonderful good job

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.