Diary: My latest struggle in making an app

What do you mean? Like a diary? Still working on it. Had a busy week.

2 Likes

i mean to say that with this topic your can keep track of your progress like what you achieved and when

Yep thatā€™s right. :+1: And maybe some other users can get ideas about using Google Maps. Ideas about layout, etc.

4 Likes

I entered the bit where i have to fine tune the app. All the graphics are inside, all the effects work. It is now about content. I have to make sure all texts are correct. So only work on the database itself. That is not the work i like much but is has to be done.

I promised to finish the app in the next few weeks.

4 Likes

Anybody interested in testing my app? I know that on some screens not all text is displayed.

wandelenindewijk.apk (8.0 MB)

1 Like

It will be good if clicking on images/ the text below the image at home screen could direct me to the maps in your app. Currently I have to click on arrow sign to navigate there
As I am not familiar with the language, I didnā€™t get every thing but still lookingā€¦

Text cuts off:

Canā€™t go back using back button:
I cannot go back with my phone back button, need to click back button at top left(I-phone concept hmmā€¦:sunglasses:)
And if I am at home screen, I need to press home button to exit app

By the way I didnā€™t found you in imagesā€‹:thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

Thank you for testing. yes i have to do the backpress block and i will make a routine that will adjust textsize according to screenwidth.

3 Likes

This is a version where all the text should fit the screen. I noticed that i can not set the size of the lisview image and text component. Else i could have used the same procedure to set the fontsize of title and subtitle.

wandelenindewijk.apk (8.0 MB)

Which size? Or better what should be implemented?

1 Like

Just like in other components set fontsize for title and subtitle and as a block. I can set bold, italic and choose font. Would this be hard to implement?

Should not be to hard

2 Likes

That would be great. :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

You can now click on the image or on the right arrow.

This app is made for people to have fun while walking. I think they wouldnā€™t even start walking if i was in one of the pictures. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

They would leave walking, and start running towards you. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

(If they know that you are the one who built this incredible thing :smile_cat: )

1 Like

Is that latest app link posted above, if yes than:
Still need to click arrow to navigate to the direction layout only on home screen, the search screen works with both(images and the label)

The imageclick version is just on my phone, not published here.

1 Like

Congratulations @Peter, your apps are always very professional. Faith in blocks builder restored!
Even today thereā€™s some people saying thereā€™s no way of making a good app with blocks builders. I hope this app makes them think otherwise.

4 Likes

Time to catch those stupid d**ksā€¦

kraft sleeves up GIF by Hertha BSC

4 Likes

Thank you for your compliment. I always call myself a broddler. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Bad news, since Iā€™m half-blind and thereby your app looks like this on my phone

/Boban