Directed Login of user

Check this AIA, but you have to add your Google JSON , firebase URL , token and all.

You cannot test this in companion. I have one alternate method , that also will authedicate user email via custome OTP and it can be test with companion mode itself. So you can correct your mismatched blocks immediately
emaillogin.aia (39.8 KB)

Thanks, I was going to talk about the names of the text, but thanks for the help, I will test it. I believe it will work and it will be very good, as he already analyzes whether they are logged in or not.
Then I’ll tell you the result here
Thanks

I tested it, but it looks like this …

1. when I enter it, it goes straight to the student screen, without first having any record;

2. It is giving a message of PERMISSION NOT AUTHORIZED, being that I enabled authorization and edited the rules leaving true for read and write

He goes back to Sign up VA and opens student screen
He can write on authentication, but the bank cannot …

Instead of modifyingin your aia, upload my aiainto creator page, add json, FB URL and try. It will work fine. Blindly if you do the same process in your existing aia you will face error. Because I do not know your full blocks. I created it with what I understand. To overcome this issue if you show your full blocks or aia you will get solution

Hello, I actually opened your handmaiden, put json on it, configured the URL, Token, Packagen, Busket, at first, when I saw the blocks, I thought it would work, but there was an error in accessing Firebase and, VA, that I mentioned earlier. below is an image of the firebase rules,
Authentication worked.
tomorrow I will study it better, maybe to adapt.

Remove the word login and publish it. If possible give your handmaiden

I changed the rules, I removed the Login.
But, when he first enters he goes to the student screen.
then I go out and enter again, then he goes to the registration screen.
I record it, he saves it in the bank.
it goes back to the sing_up screen to ask for email and password.
and it stays on that screen, it doesn’t leave it.
I think he should see if he has a registration, otherwise he displays the registration screen, already with the name, e-mail, password and occupation fields.
After saving go to Longi’s screen, to perform the authentication.
On the registration screen, I believe that you should already register with the bank and authenticate.
the dawn is yielding here in Brazil (laughs).

If I close the application and go back, it opens the student screen and then goes back to the Reg_Va screen and it should go to Log_in_VA.

Ok I will modify it and will send you another one. Just try that

Being in separate apps, you don’t need to check what it is: teacher or student.
Separate the routines, they are independent. Treat only if the student / teacher password and enrollment are valid. Or the cpf.

1 Like

Your routine is almost ready. Focus on your routine and forget about the community. Make your adjustments with your own effort. So you will reach knowledge.

1 Like

I totally agree with you, but I didn’t come here to ask for a finished project, I came here to see how to solve my problem.

I wanted to see how to relate the occupation field with the USER ID, of the authenticator, playing in a variable and then directing to the right screen. I did it by playing the static ID, I wanted to see it in a dynamic way.

But your tips like G.S.R’s are also very constructive, that’s why I liked your tips. Demonstrating a value for your time. Thanks,

I want to show the registration screen when opening the application or only once

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.