[Discontinued] Background Tasks [4.1] πŸ₯³

Yes this is possible as long you don’t need to work with event blocks. I will try to post simple example shortly.

2 Likes

It would help me too much if you post an example, thanks

2 Likes

I made simple example:

blocks(3)

Here we store value in tiny DB when screen initialize. The button one here is the start button. When clicked we will get the data from the tiny db and show it in a notification. The notification will appear after like 4-3 seconds and not exact because it depends on the system.

I have tested this on android seven and it worked.

BackgroundTasksExample.aia (383.5 KB)

8 Likes

my blocks are wrong or something is happening

1 Like

You’re blocks are wrong. The Name parameter is the component name. Here are the right blocks:

I have not tested it yet.

1 Like

the application stops.

1 Like

Can you please pm me the test apk? I don’t face that issue in both of my devices.

2 Likes

Hello, this version of the extension does not supports UI related components to be created in background.

1 Like

Can We Use This Block In Background? If yes Than How??

Capture

4 Likes

Use the web component as said many times :sweat_smile:.

3 Likes

How ? can you explain more. or give us a aia file.

1 Like
3 Likes

same thing is her when we get any url with web component. than we need this block for get response. so how we use this??

component_event

2 Likes

i use this for play audio in background but when i start my app was crash

2 Likes

Seems this version is not good from the old ones. I will look into that. Thanks

2 Likes

Can you please test it using the old version of the extension and check if it works?

1 Like

yes, when I leave my app the audio stopped. it not working in the background. (Old Version Extension)

1 Like

That’s the normal behavior of the extension. I have found solution to this bug and will try to fix it.

3 Likes

Ok fix all kind of problem and publish your extension’s stable version. we are waiting.

3 Likes

How to play music in background ??

1 Like