[Discontinued] Background Tasks [4.1] 🥳

What Android version are you testing this?

Android 11.

“flower.jpg” present in Download folder is uploading successfully. But Uploaded event is not occured. So how can I assure it is uploaded successfully?

You said Events of Visible components can’t be checked. Cloudinary is a Non visible component.

Not sure how you can directly access the thing internal storage.

Anyway its good that it works, and the event wont be triggered, you have to create a function and register it manually.

Currently, you cant directly use events until you create them dynamically :sweat_smile: :grin:

I can work on a way to make events work :sweat_smile: :grin:

1 Like

i tried firebase demo app of pedometer
its working upto 5 mins in background
is due to blocks? or any setting needed? or extension works upto 5 min in background?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Turn of Mobile Battery Optimization, disable battery saving mode of the app, try with a foreground mode.

ya did that… battery optimization turned off for that app… but also its not stopped correctly after 5 min… i tried with stop watch

hi i am create background task but I don’t know how to make

i am create simple notification on data change in firebase . on data change first we check this tag in tiny db if this tag available in tiny db so notification not create but this tag not available in tiny db simple notification create and store this tag in tiny db

we create like onesignal notification

And what happened next?

normally if you use clock for every second or certain period… it will never ends at background… but if you will triggering something within specific time of interval then its ok… otherwise if trigger happened beyond 5 min then before that process ended in background…

so basically we have to run process after interval even if useless then process will never kill.
sorry for my bad english

Kumar swamy … thanks for this extension
you really doing great job i think you have to create donation link for your this great work.
You did a valuable work. So i really want to donate for your work.
Always be motivated
Again thanks for this amazing extension.

Also, there is a mode called Repeated Mode with Repeated High Mode, which forcefully restarts the Service as soon as it is closed. Turning this on may help you.

Yeah but I am sometimes not active these days. :grimacing: :sweat_smile:

Anyway:

Link: paypal.me/XomaDevs

Thanks.

any indian gateway

I actually updated the link, can you check that again.

1 Like

How block for application auto start? Please help me.

I don’t understand you.

I spent several hours looking at the comments and testing and I don’t know, but the notifications don’t work for me … Does anyone have an image of how a simple notification would be made? Thank you

Show what you tried.

@Xoma
I am using a float component with lottie json in it but when it floats component lottie json stops working Can I let lottie json working by background tasks ??