[DISCONTINUED] πŸ’Œ Notification Style: extension with various types of notification. πŸ’Œ

I’ll check, thanks!

1 Like

Can You add a download notification type with pause and play action and progress bar with a text which shows prohress or file size. Like Chrome has.

6 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion, I will check the possibility. :smiley:

5 Likes

does this work when the app is closed or is it still limited in this aspect

2 Likes

Unfortunately not.

this extension not load largeicon online. Pls Check

2 Likes

How to load large icon by URL ?

1 Like

Yes, it does, even kodular images in notifications are loaded via a url. I will check it out soon!

Means it is possible to load large icon by URL.

1 Like

Check the .aia file!

1 Like

Yes it work thanks

1 Like

Great and awesome extension

In the set music notification

Could the large icon be set from the assets or the sd card not only online?

1 Like

Hi. How can I use this extention to show up the notification at a certain time?

1 Like

Yes, just set the file path.

2 Likes

You can use the stopwatch, but it is worth mentioning that it will only work with the active application.

2 Likes

Another great contribution. Congratulations and thank you very much! You are very competent. Continue with this beautiful work.

1 Like

Does anyone know how to execute the notification ONLY when the user is WITHIN the app?

1 Like

It does work outside the application, but it becomes unusable when you close it.

Yes sorry, I tried to say tha I want it to be unusable when the app is closed / in pause / stopped. Do you know how to make it?

Like I only want it to be usable when actually the user is using the app (not in the other cases I mentioned above).

1 Like

In Screen there are these event blocks: On App Resume, On App Pause and On App Stop. Try to use them to cancel the notification you want.