Discussion about Rules Enforcement

That’s right. Let’s wait for stuffs to reply :ok_hand:

3 Likes

@asimjib93 it won’t make any changes if we just 3-4 people try there are some people from us wo wanted to be nice for Kodular staff

Stop till staff reply

4 Likes

Come on, can you please stop with the discussion.
This is not the sense of community here. Here it does not matter your religion or your race, only your knowledge matters and your desire to help someone who needs it. This is the purpose of the community !!!
EDIT: I forgot say PLEASE !!!

Yes of course. But please take a look at @vknow360 's polite query. Don’t he deserve an answer?

2 Likes

Actually No , Beacuse Staff is not interseted they are online from hours but do not want to reply

It’s not that easy to make a statement, they need to discuss and respond to everyone’s queries. And that obviously needs time.

So being patient is always good.

3 Likes

:thinking:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

This is all started from a topic about a non-English meme. This violate the rule, and therefore it is closed and unlisted. Some people don’t Iisten and didn’t stop, so staff started to get attention. Days later, the “Happy Independence Day” is created. Then, a mod unlisted that and said they were dealing with off-topic until they have a decision. And apparently some people start misbehave like using inappropriate emoji. Mods therefore suspend them.

3 Likes

Not a excuse.
Keep yourself at place of staff and think. You have to make such a statement by which you have to stop all the situation currently going. And answer to the queries. Otherwise many of your audience/users can leave you.

1 Like

Exactly…

Yeah @vknow 360. you deserve an answer. I know very well the contribution and the work @vknow 360. But here we need to add the community and not fight among ourselves

1 Like

Why are you ban evading?

I still don’t know where did disrespecting countries or discrimination come from

1 Like

:thinking:

What was This
For the moment we will unlist and close this until we have decided internally how to deal with all the off-topic topics that are flooding the community. So all off-topic topics created that are not related to programming or design will be closed and unlisted.

The Indepence Day topic is back again:

https://community.kodular.io/t/happy-74th-independence-day/78139?u=diego

At the time of creating it was not restricted, so it is fair to give it back. However, as with the others topics in #off-topic, it is restricted with new replies, and only available to see, not to interact.
In addition, all non-English texts from it have been hidden.

16 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Please ignore those comments. I’m sure moderators will take action

1 Like

What do you mean? Do you even know what are you talking? That was not a meme. That is a patriotic song in India. Please don’t guess if you don’t know the fact.

1 Like

I did not want to post old topic
But if you needed proof i posted
why you fear and flag the post