Easy Signup with OTP verification and password reset

Not everyone is so versatile with php thing and not everyone own’s a server to host their script files that’s why i attempted to provide them a way to signup and signin using the one time password sent on the registered email.

Few found it quite good and helpful.

But why?

Your website has no API cooldown time or something, so it is possible to get all user information with automated scripts.

That doesn’t make sense, when someone clicks to the “Login” button it just returns “failed” or “success” text if the password is true or not. So if I try a lot, then I can find the true password, isn’t it?

1 Like

That doesn’t make sense, when someone clicks to the “Login” button it just returns “failed” or “success” text if the password is true or not. So if I try a lot, then I can find the true password, isn’t it?

No way to find the password, if you have such a technique so you can give it a try and I will see how secure is my thing.

FYI console printing is also removed.

So far more than 45 Admins has registered and 50+ apps has been listed. I would like to hear it from the admins, how it is going. How useful you found it and what are the challenges that you see need immediate attention to make it more smooth?

New User!
Let’s try it, I like your project

Great!!
Welcome Onboard.

Let me know your views on how we can improve it further.

Sorry but…
Where do I get the Application URL?

no, forget it, I already solved the URL error

It is showing Some Error over there. just Same as @themaayur’s Post above…
Where To get the Application URL, because i think it is not correct.
please provide the php code if possible…
thanks

It was not a error

I thought attached .aia file will help to get these things.

Here is the URL: https://otpmanager.schoolnxg.com/scripts/Validations.php

is this site have any limitations?

Very good system…

But instead of using this website we can generate OTP within app and can send to the user mail and can verify. Tutorial and aia file can be found in this YouTube page

No issue. This trick also working fine. If problem persist please check your blocks with the screenshot attached in the post by the @Meghraj_Singh

How do I get Application Url for my App. I changed secret_key and AppName, but don’t know where to get Application Url?

Application Url is same for all:
https://otpmanager.schoolnxg.com/scripts/Validations.php

1 Like

I hope everyone is finding it useful and making great apps. From the backend i can see there are 167 Admins being registered on the portal and there are total of 176 different applications being created. Let me know if anyone facing any issues or there is scope of improvement.

1 Like

Can we make OTP verification system without firebase using phone number.
Please provide us Aia file.

@Cash_Ads OTP verification that sends sms to mobile number requires different system integration and none of them is free. If you are fine with that, message me separately i can set it up for you.

After i try this apps and im close it, why i can direct to sign in page even i already create account?