Empty field - Airtable

Add the screen name

Add the cpf text block

Simple

Yes but instead of the CPF number (999999999) I wanted the person’s name. CPF I did and it worked. the number appears

With the help of that index number you can send any value to next screen just by using select list item list (any list) index (that index number)

I tried here to use the logic to change data as I did for registration, getting the value through the CPF to fetch the other data, it didn’t work.
But I think I’ll leave it the way it is without the name.

Show us what you made the changes. Let me correct it

So, I wanted to do the same as what I did to update the table fields.
Here I created the variables: cpf, name and cell and an index.
In the search button I select the index 1 getting the column value.
In Got Column I get the value of the other fields.
Then I use For to go through the list according to the CPF informed. It brings me the cpf, name and cell phone values. Now, in this login screen, I can’t do it this way or if there’s another way.

The above blocks will work , no worry about that. But , Is this query related to the topic of this thread ? Is this new query? Was your problem solved based on your topic with the help of my previous suggestion, doesn’t it?

Actually you should have to use if else block. Suppose if the given name is not in the list then you will get select list item list error. To void this you can if else. No matching found mean we can use notifier to alert the user

14th post modified here…

If multiple values need to send, use this

As per this block, when user hit button, if the name exists, concern screen will open with selected list value. You can choose which value you want… If you want all the three, then you have to use make a list block

In the next screen if want to get the value in label use this… only one value sending mean directly use get start value. Suppose multiple values are sending mean use the select list item

Gowri SankaR,
It’s giving an error in Select

Yes it will gives you error only. See i have matched the text value with name column so I was able to get the index. You have did all well but see the matching field, your input is in prof valor column but you are trying to match with other list so it gives you error

Gowri, seriously I did the same as what you did but still giving error.

Despite the changes, it continues to inform that the user does not have a registration.

your input is number but you are trying to match with name…

this logic will work if the Is in list is true… Make sure your logic says true.

Oh no, you have did the same in the prev attempt also it seems but i focused with the error… i only didnt notice… sorry for that… now only seeing…

1 Like

It finally worked!
Thanks again.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.