Error 908: The Permission Process_outgoing_calls

good morning my friends can anyone help me show this problem and i do not know where do you come from

Error 908: The Permission Process_outgoing_calls has been denied. please enableit in the settings app

The error says itself. But, has the device asked for permission? If not, just use these blocks:
Or, you can do a simple checking if the permissions are granted:

4 Likes

Goodmorning my friend this is the my Project

In my first post I clearly described what you should do. No, I don’t need your aia.

when i am accessing my galley to pick image it show an error.
ERROR 908: The Permision READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE has been deined. Please enable it in the setting app

Please provide the code or method to make it enable when the app will open

1 Like

Enable in settings app. Or request with using Ask Permission block.

1 Like

I have used only image picker in my app but from 2days it is not working. As I want to make default ON for all permission which is required for my app. without user clicking ok to it.

I have used only image picker in my app but from 2days it is not working. As I want to make default ON for all permission which is required for my app. without user clicking ok to it

You can’t allow permission automatically without user interaction. Also, this is not secure and this is forbidden. User needs to press Allow or Deny in permission dialog.

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes
  1. Next time please create new topic about your questions.
  2. I can’t say anything, because I didn’t use that extension. Why you don’t use built-in List View Image and Text component?
  3. I didn’t understand. Can you create new topic with detailed information?
1 Like

can i get aia file?
i can not remove the error help plz

This is your first post in the forum and you are asking for aia file instead of read all posts and apply it in your project? Take a look into this: How to ask a question?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi guys, I know this problem is here:

Is that the issue is closed.

but, I use the block to ask for permissions and in the text I put: PROCESS_OUTGOING_CALLS

and still nothing. I keep getting the error 908 and I even used the automatic verifier, if it is not allowed to give it permission, and nothing. Please help

use the activity starter solution

Taifun

2 Likes