Error make phone call: can only use lower 16 bits

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select “Download Blocks as Image”. You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

is the extension (text and phone call extension) free? even i publish it on google?

Yes
Taifun

ok. thank you very much. the problem is solved.

Same here. Did anyone find any solution? I tested it with and without the join.

blocks

it looks like to forgot to follow the link to find the extension by @Boban

Taifun

@dora_paz I’ve been trying to make BAPhoneCall extension work, but no success. My blocks are exactly like they have to be. I don’t know if it’s the extension itself showing absolutely nothing when I touch the screen on apk, by the time it simply works on companion. Any suggestion or alternative?

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select “Download Blocks as Image”. You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

Hey, Taifun. Here are the blocks with both ways I’ve tried:

blocks

Can you try this app and see if it works for you
CallAndSMS.apk (5.2 MB)

1 Like

On this apk the phone call doesn’t work either, but direct call does. I’ll just have to make a confirmation screen in my project and it’s done. Thanks!

Would you help me find out this