Error Message When Opening a Specific Screen

Hello friends! An error message saying the app has stopped appears when I enter the videos screen of my app, asking to close the app. This happens on LG Q6, does anyone know how to fix this?

This first image is from the video screen where the error appears. This is the message that appears after the video screen is closed and prompts you to exit the application or open it again.

1 Like

Just posting images is not enough.

Here is the aia file for you to test.RadioWebGenibau1_5 (1).aia (4.4 MB)

I don’t have time to download and test every aia i get offered. Just post your blocks and give more info about assets, extensions, how you switch screens etc.

1 Like

you dont hv 2b rude about it, just help the guy if u can.

If you are asking for help, I recommend you to make it as easy for others to be able to help you …

You probably will get more feedback then…

which means in your case post a screenshot of your relevant blocks…

To download the aia file, upload it to Kodular, open it, do some bug hunting for you, etc… this takes time, and most people will not do that…

Thank you.

Taifun

Here are how screenshots of all blocks.

Are these the blocks of your videoscreen? And you didn’t answer all the other questions.

There is an option to post all blocks at once. Press your right mouse button when you are in the blockeditor and press download blocks as image. What you posted is very hard to understand.

banner

sorry this first image was wrong

use Logcat and provide a logcat result

Taifun