Error occurred. Please help!

When I click a button to open another screen it is shown. Please help me and thanks in advance.
Screenshot_20200114-082543

Maybe you mistyped the name of the Screen you want to open

No. I haven’t.

Show your blocks regarding button click event…
And I strongly recommend you to read this before creating a new topic

1 Like

If you post only an error message, and you don’t post WHAT caused the error message (blocks) then all people will do is just guess, which is a waste of time for you and for them. Please post ALL the information you have!
You said it happens when you click a button, then post the Button.Click event of that button that caused the error.

4 Likes

Yes, it is really annoying and time consuming to ask every time an issue or question is posted what exactly caused this problem. Therefore I would suggest that every user who opens a new topic is first asked to clarify and confirm a few points beforehand:

I confirm that I have observed the following:
□ precise description of the issue / bug
□ the forum was previously searched for similar issues
□ show code, relevant blocks (images, screenshot/s of blocks in high quality)
□ I debugged my blocks (connect to companion & right mouse click: “Do it”

Maybe @Peter , @Taifun or @Boban … would like to consider this suggestion.

PS: I know that some points are already in “How to ask a question”. But who is reading this?

3 Likes

I didn’t find it anywhere. Even I checked in stack overflow but I didn’t get the solution.

There are 841 blocks. So I thought it will annoy the viewers.

1 Like

Ok, but like I said before, you said the error happened when you clicked a button. Then post the blocks where that button click event is evaluated only. If that button calls procedure/s, also post those procedures.

2 Likes

Thanks for all your advise. I have removed that screen. Now no need to worry.