Error schema on click whatsapp link

Hi,
I’m using webview and when clicking on whatsapp link, instead going to whatsapp app, webview tries to open a error page.

I’m using Deep Link Extension by Sunny Gupta.

1 Like

Share Your Blocks.

Sure,
here it is:

Where MeaVagasPesquisar = webviewer

Do you want to share a messege on whatsapp if yes then try activity starter or sharing component

1 Like

Hi Sumit, thank for your help!

In fact, I want users who use my app, when clicking on share whatsapp link (I use webview), open it directly on the whatsapp app on their cell phone.

I am telling this to you that use sharing component instead of webview for sharing messege

Ok,
but my app uses webview to show my website, and into this website there is a link to whatsapp…

when clicking on whatsapp link, instead going to whatsapp app, webview tries to open a error page.

Your link may invalid
May you please post that link here

Sure,
Here it is:

Its working fine if you click on website directly

How are you opening this link in webview in blocks

My blocks:

According to me you have to share this messege
Prezado(a), Segue+vaga+compartilhada+do+site+Mea+Vagas+|+Empregos+e+Vagas+Brasil Mea Vagas | Encarregado de Transporte - Curitiba - PR

Am I right
Then use sharing component instead of webview how
when you browse the whatsapp link then do not browse it simply share the messege on sharing component

Ok, I’ll try to set share component instead webview if links start https://api.whatsapp

Thank you for now…

Hi,
I got this solution, base on link:

Here it is:

I set a GoHome, cause webviewer open an error page, so, I back one page.
With SHARE component, I couldn’t find a solution or how could I set blocks.

Thank you.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.