Error when reversing the list

What is the error? the values ​​when turning the list returns them to me in this weird way.
My application does not obtain the data correctly, and now I put a list to corroborate the error and it looks like this:

OPEN IMAGE

Save values specifically Please does anyone know why this error happens? I did this too and the same thing happens but it is saved correctly in the database

Can You Share The Output Of Tag List in a Label.

I already did it and the error is when it returns the list, when I request the labels and they come out of order, why does this happen?

Try This -

You can use either

or ListUtils extension from AppyBuilder

https://community.appybuilder.com/t/about-the-extensions-category/2

4 Likes

i Tried This.
Worked Fine.

But it Removed All Zeros.
Like it made 021 - 21.

Don’t Know How Much it Matters For You.

1 Like

Hi All,

I used listAddon in my project for reversing the data of airtable…Suppose airtable has 5 rows namely 1,2,3,4,5 then my app showing 5,4,3,2,1. This shows us the extension is working fine but the issue is:
If i add one more row (e.g. 6) in airtable through app and when i refreshed the app, the data showing as below
But when i kill/close the app, and launch again then it starts working as expected ( i.e. 6,5,4,3,2,1)

I want expected data after reload not after the relaunch. Kindly do the needful

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.