One Signal Issue (Solved)

Ok sorry I will share it now

1 Like

Blocks relevant to the problem presented…

1 Like

Firebase Config
another block which may help

onesingle blocks

1 Like

Check if blocks inside clock timer end are working.

Everything is working if I remove onesingle block if I add onesingle nothing works

Weird behaviour! You can drop an example AIA if possible.

https://community.kodular.io/t/error-with-onesingle-push-notifications/81930/3?u=addylin
:+1:t2:

1 Like

Thanks. No possible reason found for this weird behaviour from blocks shared. Let’s check the aia.

Hi @rudresh_rajvansh
Well you can try this​:point_down:

Bcoz I also had an error with OneSignal…

Can I get dummy login details?

I am seeing a pattern when I removed one single now my app is also not working I think the latest kodular updates have some problem because the same aia was working fine with the old version of kodular

1 Like

So, after checking the AIA, I found everything normal. Though you need to improve blocks on various parts throughout the app. For an example, I can bypass OTP verification to reach the home screen.

Lastly, Onesignal is not creating any problem. It’s your logic that you need to work on.

The problem exists now also I have tested in 2 mobile login/signup not working

Hi, on previous reply, I tried to confirm community that there is no error found on onesignal after checking your AIA. But you’ve problem on login procedure you run. Also, having no problem with onesignal component does not mean your login problem will be solved. Check blocks again in login procedure.

See I have no issue with onesingle components but the login /signup is not working may be the kodular compiler have some error as in previous version of kodular everything was fine

It’s still working fine for me! Rather than onesignal, you should now check login / signup blocks.

Please share apk file may be my account issue

Sorry, as you can see, it’s working fine for me.

If you’re trying to login using companion, please don’t. Try loggin in from apk.

Username : Test
Email : [email protected]
Password : 10203040

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.