Euclid's Division Lemma Extension

Hii Community I have build My first extension Which I named as Lemma extension it is totally based on Euclid’s Division Lemma hope it may be usefull.

Documentation:-
1)
dividend
This is to find Dividend it work like ? = 3 * 2 + 1 Here question mark gets the answer

divisor
This to find Divisor it work like 7 = ? * 2 + 1 Here question mark gets the answer

quotient
This is to find Quotient it work like 7 = 3 * ? + 1 Here question mark gets the answer

This is to find Remainder it work like 7 = 3 * 2 + ? Here question mark gets the answer

Download aix :- Euclid’s Division Lemma.aix (6.5 KB)

Next extension to find HCF and LCM is coming soon.

by Bharat Android app Development

9 Likes

thank you for your contribution!

Please also follow the naming conventions, which is UpperCamelCase for property, method and event names (i.e. the first letter should be a capital letter) and lowerCamelCase for parameter names, no underscores .

In your case you might name the extension just Lemma rather than Lemma_extension

Taifun

1 Like

Thanks for your opinion

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I am new in this

Congratulations for your extension @Bharat_Android_App_Develo
#off-topic
BTW @Bharat_Android_App_Develo-@vraj do you have two accounts? :thinking:Maybe @peter take a look?

1 Like

Congrats for your new extension! But duplicated accounts is not allowed. @Kodular have a look.

2 Likes

If you are also the developer of the extensions you have 3 accounts not 2. Which 2 should i delete?

2 Likes

Excellent work. Keep going…

Bharat Android app Development and mallakhambind are the company and my account vraj is for Individually me , how can you delete for company and company give me right me to do editing in their account and I am not fraud or hacker I am a respectful an trusted person

1 Like

I send you a pm.

2 Likes