[Extension]ContactList - Get All Contact List

i did everything you said but
can you tell how to do this… i mean how to remove?

By using for loop, use remove list item block and in the thing select list item of all the users and keep those items which are using the app and remove all the rest of the items.

As you said is ok
But what to do in the place of thing in “select list item list”
I mean what to do to remove unrigistered users

Can I use "“is not in list block for this”
And list is registered numbers

Instead of just discussing, I suggest you to try yourself first. If there’s something wrong in your blocks, we are here to help.

The names and numbers of my contacts don’t match. They have been jumbled with other contacts, is anyone else facing this issue?

Only a few name and numbers are correct, else all contacts have the name and numbers of other contacts.

Please help!

1 Like

The names and numbers of my contacts don’t match. They have been jumbled with other contacts, is anyone else facing this issue?

Only a few name and numbers are correct, else all contacts have the name and numbers of other contacts.

Please help me!

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Welcome @E_Falcon

And why would you do that :thinking:

1 Like

Welcome to the community @E_Falcon :slightly_smiling_face:
I think that’s really an #off-topic.
Better is to search in the community. If you didn’t find your solution then create a new topic.

i am also facing same problem after 636 contacts all other contacts are mismatched with each other…

please help if you or any one find any solution on it…

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Because , is also been used as list sepretor so that’s why error is occurring

1 Like

So any solution on it ???

Either developer do something with extension to solve the issue or do not use coma in contacts or until extension not been updated use a procedure to check if there is to different name with same number then join both names

Their is no such option in extension to check
number and name are mismatched.

1 Like

So then you have to created one for you

hello I wonder how can I print the label text, not the list?

Helpful extension

Great extension.

Very Nice extension
this may help me in chatting app