Extension to download file(s) to ASD (app-specific directory) without WRITE permission

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Hi I’m trying to delete file apk instead of clearing cache. it’s not working

Show your blocks.

I read here and found the solution…:grin:

This permission is now declared in the Manifest:

<uses-permission android:name="android.permission.DOWNLOAD_WITHOUT_NOTIFICATION" />

with the new version of my extension:
DownloadToASD_notifHidden2.aix (7.6 KB)
Note : Use this version of the extension only if you don’t want a notification while / after downloading.

2 Likes

Dear, your extension is creating error while exporting Apk, the error is the same as mentioned here YAIL compiler - ApkBuilder failed - Discuss - Kodular Community

The reason for that might be another extension. My extension works fine on all Android version with the APK.

So build an APK only with my extension.
Does it work? I think so.

please make downloading progress in it i m telling u long time

Some Queries Regarding ASD Extension Developed By @bodymindpower

1. The Blocks i used to implement your Extension is correct ?

1. Share button is now not working after using this extension. May be the files located inside the phone directory or any other reason you better know that’s why its not working?. Please also tell me the solution for this issue.

blocks(1)

1. The directory in which these files are saved is that also correct ?

1. I am getting an error after sound recording playing completed, is this error linked with your extension ?

1. Is there any way so that user can locate these recording saved files easily in there phone and play ? or any way to make all files visible in the app. ?

2. This extension you made gave no error with the Latest Kodular Version , API 30 and also compatible with Google Play Store Policies ?

3. What Permissions now needed to save and record files using your extension ?

No this error is because somewhere in your procedures you set properties for a switch using a button component. I can not be sure where cause I see how you create procedures but not how you use them

3 Likes

Thanks for the reply, got answer of error issue. I will try to find out the problem myself first, if it’s not solved then will post one.

Here are the blocks how i use them -
blocks(5)

And now waiting for answers, for my other questions too.

1 Like

Found the error. Thanks

2 Likes

@bodymindpower please help me by answering these queries (except question number 4, of which I got solution) of mine related to your great extention whenever you feel free to reply.

Which WavSoundRecoder extension?

hwo to share an image using your extension please help please guide me

There is a Sharing component and various sharing extensions.
The question has nothing to do with my extension.

1 Like

How to open downloaded files in android 11 & above

@bodymindpower sorry for late reply, i was gone out of city.

I am using WavSoundRecoder Extension version 1.0 for better sound recording quality ( by the way you suggested that also months ago )

Now i am using your ASD Extension to save those recording files because as per new android app guidelines u can save file by creating directory in internal storage right ?

1. Now i want to know i am using your Extension correct way ?
  2. How to share these files now using Extension ?
  3. Is there any way so that user can locate these recording saved files easily in there phone and play ? or any way to make all files visible in the app. ?
  4. This extension you made gave no error with the Latest Kodular Version , API 30 and also compatible with Google Play Store Policies ?
  5. What Permissions now needed to save and record files using your extension ?

Waiting for your answers :slight_smile:

@Yash_Agarwal Create the smallest possible test aia and post it or send it to me via PM. Btw, if you mention an extension, always refer to it with a link.

5 posts were split to a new topic: I can no longer establish connection