[F/OS] - Dynamic Components Extension (for every component) 2.3.0

Thank you. It work. However, Is there a way to read component id under HA1 or read a schema of HA1?

2 Likes

Maybe but if there is, I don’t know how to do so yet: I haven’t learned the Schema part yet.

3 Likes

@yusufcihan
I congratulate you from my heart for the awesome extension.

1. Is it possible to add a loading dialogue while the components are being created dynamically.
  2. I would like to know if there is any event possible to create an event saying “After Successful Creation of all Dynamic components”.

There is a block call AfterComponentCreated but I could not discovered how to execute that.

Thanx in advance.

1 Like

UsedIDs is only used when you want to get all UsedIDs in one particular Dynamic Component.

1 Like

How to put play icon over all dynamic vertical arrangements using this great extension.
Please​:tired_face::pray::pray::heartbeat: discuss

1 Like

@Supravat_Roy You already created a topic about this. Please wait for people respond to that topic

How to put PLAY ICON over all dynamic images?

`

4 Likes

Please tell me about it please​:tired_face::pray::pray::heartbeat:

Check topic which you created

for “Button” Component we easily found “when button 1 clicked” But how we can see “when dynamic component 1 clicked” Event.
Please​:tired_face::pray::pray::heartbeat: help

Use any component block to detect button click.

Which event I select.
Please tell

component_event

1 Like

I only found above ss

1 Like

Add a button to your screen in the designer view and if you dont require it then hide it and then check the “+ Any Component” for “Any Button”

1 Like

Component name = dynamic component get id???

what do you wanna check? or do?

I take three different dynamic component in screen1 to create a 1.card view(create with dynamic component 1) 2. Background image(dynamic component 2) 3. Play button(dynamic component 3).
Now
When user click on the play button video will be play

So there must be a relation in ID’s for each bundle right?

Yes. The all are linked with each other.
But problem is that I can’t find “when play button clicked”.
By Any Component how I get component name?

You want the id of the button clicked?

1 Like