[F/OS] - Dynamic Components Extension (for every component) 2.2.2

It’s pretty easy.

And it works.

4 Likes

wow, wonderful , many many thanks :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

A SMALL status update, to everyone who is looking for one

Like many other things, my fix for Dynamic Components will be pushed on December 23rd and I hope that it is released on December 24th so that everyone can experience the fixes from 2.1.0. Plus I would like to have @yusufcihan or I can begin working on more things to better improve :slight_smile:

Sorry for hijacking the topic :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Not Dynamic Components Ex today . is work well before but now it not working it dont able to show pic in cardview i try alot but i show images in test card view please check it

Hi @mohit1, welcome to the community !!!
I don’t know how many times I have answered this question ( I already lost count :man_shrugging:t2:).
Card View don’t have the option to assign a background image only you can set background color.
Please check all possible settings for the Card View component. Are the same settings as creating the component dynamically.
https://docs.kodular.io/components/layout/general/card-view/
To put a background image inside a Card View you must create another component inside as an Image. Set the Image size within the Card View and finally set the photo or pic to the background image.
If I’m wrong, please have someone correct me. Card View never had the option to set the background image.

5 Likes

Version 2.2.0

:warning: WARNING
This is a release that mostly includes breaking and non-breaking changes. Additional actions may require from your side to adapt to the new version. If you think you are not ready yet, don’t upgrade the version.

:star: New

Blocks

• GetComponentMeta, GetEventMeta, GetFunctionMeta, GetPropertyMeta
    Gives different part of pieces of information about the component.
    method_getcomponentmeta
    method_geteventmeta
    method_getfunctionmeta
    method_getpropertymeta

• ComponentBuilt
    Same as ComponentCreated but with a new parameter.
    event_componentbuilt

:white_check_mark: Fixed

• Fixed general issues that caused on v2.1.0. #36

:arrows_counterclockwise: Improved

• Switching between async and sync are renamed as “UI” and “Main”.
    They can be changed from the Designer. “UI” stands for asynchronous, and “Main” stands for synchronous.

• Remove block now can remove components asynchronously.
    It can work asynchronously and synchronously based on thread choice.

• ChangeId block will now replace the word for all IDs.

When replacing an ID, it will loop through ALL IDs and replace each one that contains the old ID! Even if the ID you’re wanting to replace is “Timmy”, but there are IDs like “Timmy-truck”. To be clear again, only “Timmy” from “Timmy-truck” will be replaced, the “-truck” part will stay the same!

• LastUsedID block reverted back to using v2.0.0s method.
    If you delete a component with the last used ID, it will stay the same.

• Schemas now can prefix keys with "%"
    A new format is available, you can now use “%keyName” and it will also be replaced! Both “{keyName}” and “%keyName” will work.

:warning: Deprecations

These changes won’t break any existing projects, but it is suggested to replace them with the new blocks because deprecated blocks can be removed in future versions.

• ComponentCreated event was replaced with ComponentBuilt.
    The old event will still work, but it is recommended to switch to the ComponentBuilt event.

• GetName block was deprecated due to new GetComponentMeta block.
    The old block will still work, but it is recommended to switch to the GetComponentMeta block.

• RandomUUID block was deprecated due to the new GenerateId block.
    The old block will still work, but it is recommended to switch to the GenerateId block.

:warning: Breaking Changes

These changes will break any existing projects because their functionality has been changed. So you need to replace your old blocks with new blocks after upgrading the extension right away.

• Async block was removed due to the new Thread property.
    You can only switch between async and sync from the Designer.

• ListDetails block was deprecated due to new GetComponentMeta block.
    The old block WILL NOT WORK, so please replace it with the GetComponentMeta block.

Looking for downloads? Fasten your seat belt and
Click to fly to the first post!

20 Likes

How to change some specific id value after click

How to change some specific id value after click

No one is going to answer even if you ask for a second time. Clarify your question.

1 Like

I think you want to change the id of a component when it clicks

how remove

1 Like

What remove?

1 Like

how to load data on second time without Screen refresh?

check it.

Um, I or anyone else here is not an on-demand service. Try it yourself and then report back your result to everyone.

3 Likes

If you want to remove all the id, you can use this.

1 Like

Is it possible to load images with Async without freeze the screen?

1 Like

Does anyone use schemas besides me? It seems to me that the event after creating components from the schematic does not work. Could anyone test it except me?

I am getting an error with Schema.

no value for name

1 Like

I too using schema but not get any error yet

2 Likes