[F/OS] - Dynamic Components Extension (for every component) 2.2.2

okey, i will be using that method. Thanks

1 Like

[email protected]
Why this does not work?

1 Like

Donā€™t know. You said you receive an error. What error is that?

2 Likes

My extension throws a Runtime Error when something goes wrong, can I see what error message you are seeing?

2 Likes

Screenshot_20200225_002313 @yusufcihan @Peter

1 Like

Ok, I know the issue.

The WebView name is correct, the error comes in Get CardView By Id block. Kodularā€™s Dynamic Component returns different value than componentā€™s itself. So DynamicComponents extension canā€™t add a component to Kodularā€™s built-in dynamic components.

Solution:
Delete Dynamic CardView component and create dynamic CardView components with my extension too. Use MakeroidCardView name for CardView.

1 Like

Okay I understand, so the default dynamic component of Kodular can not be collaborated with your extensionā€¦ Thanks for your answer I can continue my project @yusufcihan

2 Likes

I used Webvieweer to display some images with many listsā€¦, and when I tried the WebView display only display 1 imageā€¦ How to apply the right?

1 Like

Why you use WebViewer to display images? You can use Image component and load it from a URL too (with Image Utilities component). This is more appropriate solution.

2 Likes

The Image component standalone can load images from URLs, not sure what you meant. :sweat_smile: Take a look at my Pixabay API Search Template - the image component loads URLs without needing Image Utilities. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I know but Image Utilities load images asynchronously, so app never hangs while images are loading.

2 Likes

Image loading becomes faster 2x by using webviewer than image component.

Because images with URL requires instant sync for loading faster

1 Like

But creating a lot of WebViewer instances are slower than creating Image components.

1 Like

Of course. . But I use the recycle view to load other Webviewer components

1 Like

@yusufcihan can you state the version number in the first post? I can then track and know when a new version releases when I just look at the first post

3 Likes

Oh, of course! Sorry I forgot to add it.

4 Likes

I created a Label and I want to make it read the HTML format but it doesnā€™t work is there any way to make HTML read?

1 Like

Here, Today I got to see one of the amazing Extension Ever built. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Keep the good work up :partying_face::partying_face:

2 Likes

I saw this today. Is this a Blockly glitch or something in your extension blocks?

1 Like

That looks like a bug with blockly. Could you please open a new topic with more info so we can take a look?

5 Likes