[F/OS] - Dynamic Components Extension (for every component) 2.2.2

Hey there, thatā€™s an amazing extension!
Thank you for providing it to all of us.

I need some help I couldnā€™t find an answer yet, it may be a simple issue to solve but I really do not know how to do it.

Iā€™ve created a 3 column grid with CardViews and Images inside those CardViews, my images fit to parent in CardView and Iā€™m being able to call them from Airtable, okay thenā€¦ but I set those images clickable and I donā€™t find a way to add a normal click action for each image, thereā€™s just the option for LongClickā€¦ How do I do that?

Thank you in advance.

1 Like

Use Any Component of Image.
component_event (1)

1 Like

Best extension for me

1 Like

Omg!
I knew this block existed but I canā€™t find it ā€¦ I just found the ā€œOn any Image Long Click, doā€.
Iā€™ve tried to use your image but unfortunatelly itā€™s not a .PNG.

I takes time while make image components but I want to ask will it also take time when I use offline image that I have uploaded on my app

Right now i am creating a list with many components and also setting there properties after they are created. All this is done with the help of blocks under the screen initialise event.

But, I noticed that, as the list keeps on increasing, the list is displayed after some delay and this delay keeps on increasing with increase in length of list. Here by delay I mean that it doesnā€™t create the list right after screen initializes. Instead some time is consumed (~3 to 4 sec right now) between screen initialise and list creation.

Though I need to do some more test to confirm these.

So, I just wanted to ask that,

1. Will creating the said list with schema instead of blocks will help in this case? I will ofcourse create that using Template Creator since I donā€™t know json :sweat_smile:

2. Are there any drawbacks with schema like we are not able to set any property or something like that? Just asking.

I, also wanted to talk about one more problem that I am facing not related to one discussed above. The problem is,
I have 3 ttf files namely Poppins-Regular, Poppins-Medium, Poppins-semi bold.
Now what happens is, when I am trying to set the font typerface import property of label with any one of the files mentioned above, it always set to Poppins-Regular, no matter whichever TTF file I have set teere in Set Property block. I donā€™t know where is the problem.

Note that I am using one version prior to the latest one. Do you think the problem might be here? Also if I upgrade to latest , then is there anything that I need to take care about?

And sorry for such a long post.

This I also have mentioned before and also in my guide.

I donā€™t think so, because I once tried this, but got same result.

Then there should be some sort of solution for this because if the delay goes on increasing like this then at one point the app will become irresponsive for a notable period of time :astonished:

1 Like

But the delay is not that much. In my notes app I have 20 notes ( means a listview with 20 items ) but I donā€™t face any noticeable lag. Approx 1 sec to load items
How many items did you have tried.

Ignore the contents of notes :joy:

And about Schema, itā€™s my personal experience so let @yusufcihan comment on it :sweat_smile:

In my case a parent card view is created and in it there are 4 other components that are also created at the same time.

Now there is no problem till there are 4-5 parent Card views which means 16-20 components.

The problem starts when approx 7th card view is created because at this time there are approx 28 components created at a time. So the lag increase noticeably

ok, but in component what do i insert? how do i indicate the component?help

thank you

in Component give ID of the component you want to Change Property of.
By using get component by ID block.
blocks (7)

How i use this extensions for call data from airtable and show in horizontal scroll arrangement please tell me fast !

Sorry, but the block GetComponent id does not join the block SetProperty.
maybe there is a problem in my version
i try to reinstall
thank you

1 Like

Hello @Giovanni,

To assist with your issue, what version is the extension youā€™ve imported to Kodular?

It is even worse when you consume from an api or a database :v

version

this

@Giovanni, use 2.0 instead. If that doesnā€™t fix your issue, please let me know.

1 Like

I tried with version 2.0 and now it works fine.
Thank you very much

3 Likes

The delay will be same. And I donā€™t put any delay to the extension, it just requires some time to create the extension, and sadly I canā€™t fix that.

Schema just executes the extension blocks with specified JSON text. So it supports all features that extension have.