[F/OS] - Dynamic Components Extension (for every component) 2.3.0

Hi @yusufcihan Thanks for making this extension

Now i’ll make girdview with the help of dynamic component extension & dynamic image

image Here Is Blocks

here is demo images

so thanks for this great extension

6 Likes

@yusufcihan @Italo @Vishwas @ImranTariq
@Hossein @Taifun
i have two questions regarding extension

1. Can we add a circular loading bar at after every 5 positions so that lists are loaded in groups of 5 after every 5
    Just like recycler view

2.how to set width or height of a component to fill parent?

2 Likes

just asking, what do i enter for Image Sprite?

1 Like

Yep, just use modulo block to test if counter (in your loop) can be divided with 5.

Try -1 and -2 but you can use Screen.Width also.

2 Likes

ImageSprite

2 Likes

also can the id be a text string?

1 Like

Yes, it can be every type of a value.

2 Likes

@yusufcihan
Ohhh i’ll try but how can we check that at which position user is scrolling down!?

1 Like

Hold on, ID can be a text string now?

1 Like

Yeah, in Version 1.1, make sure you updated to the latest version from first post! Sorry, looks like I didn’t include that in the post. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Wow
 That was a major change. Anyway, it would be much easier to sort components now. I appreciate the update!

The best extension of the year!

4 Likes

I understand that “Set Property” is experiental block for time being. Is it supposed for setting properties editable in designe mode? Is it possible to set designer-only properties (e.g. TextAlignment for a Label) using “Any Component” method?

1 Like

Actually I added that method for property blocks which only have a Setter or Getter. It dynamically calls the method which declared in component’s source code. So, if designer-only properties have not a method declared in component code which is for setting and getting, then Set Property block won’t work for the property. :pensive:

1 Like

In that case you can use a try and catch block (If you don’t already use one)

2 Likes

I already use it, but it doesn’t fix missing methods anyway :grin:

1 Like

@yusufcihan I have one suggestion
Can u add loading sytem in whch dynamic components gets loaded one by one if we are working with long lsist of data so that app does not crashes

Ummm
 Something like recycler view!!!

1 Like

Why you don’t use Async Image Loader component?

1 Like

@yusufcihan I dont wana load only images with this method i want to apply it on every situation like text values integers and videos etc

1 Like

blocks (13)
error in companion: com.google.appinventor.components.runtime.button

1 Like

See the example. You should use Button instead of button. What builder do you use. It doesn’t look like Kodular.

2 Likes