[F/OS] - Dynamic Components Extension (for every component) 2.3.0

Try it :wink:

Please use Any Component blocks to set properties until the next version.

You can track the latest progress from the GitHub repository :grin:

blocks (57)

Am I doing something wrong?
Is there any workaround?

Yes, your blocks are wrong.

To create dynamic components from existing components, just add the component blockā€™s itself (the green block) to the componentName parameter.

The Create block will learn the componentā€™s internal name itself.

1 Like

Can this error be from your extension?

Yes sadly. I will try to add a support for third party components that doesnā€™t exists in com.google.appinventor.components.runtime package.

I can notify you from DM along with the new build, so you can test if it is still not working.

1 Like

Sure! Nice to hear that.

1 Like

Everyday i m cheking on your github repository Yusuf :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Iā€™m also waiting for the next update. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

hello yusuf I found a lot of data problems, I was able to overcome the limit and offset but when I want to call the id that has been made why the order of the id must change, can you share the ways how the id can be read clearly when I click the component that I for

A Request To Kodular Please Add This Extension As A Component In :kodular:

==If It is possible==

5 Likes

Please check Post #492

I know as there are a lot of posts, it can be harder to know if it is not reported before.

I donā€™t understand, I donā€™t use any custom font, but in android 6.1 I get that error.

This error was coming from SetProperty block. Not from the font. But it is already fixed for next release.

2 Likes

Is there a way we can make an image to a circle shape?

This may help you.

Is it possible to create Facebook post like view using this extension?

ID wise card view list.

2 Likes

Yes, but you need to do a complex koding for it.

1 Like

Yes it is possibleā€¦ Currently am working on it once ready will post it in marketplace category

1 Like

Ok.

I will try something.