[F/OS] - Dynamic Components Extension (for every component) 2.3.0

Version 1.3

Again, after a month, here is the new release! (Time is passing too fast :grin:)

⭐ New

Features

• Schemas is here! Create a lot of components with one JSON and block!
    It was a pain to deal with a lot of blocks when you wanted to add a lot of components. Now you can import a JSON template designed for Dynamic Components Extension to create components with only single block.

A tutorial about creating your templates will be explained later. If you don’t want to wait, just PM me so I can explain how to create your own templates for sharing with others or use for yourself. :slight_smile:

• Create extension instances dynamically!
    Component package name requirement has been removed, so now you can create instances of third party extension too!

Blocks

• Schema
    This block is used to creating dynamic components with JSON templates as described above.

component_method

• SchemaCreated
    Raises after the schema has been created without problems.

component_event (1)

• Version
    Returns the version code of the extension.

component_set_get

✅ Fixed

• .getParameterCount() was causing an error on < Android 7.
    Now SetProperty won’t give an error on < Android 7.

🔄 Improved

• Added empty component check for SetProperty and GetProperty.
    If GetComponent returns a blank value, then SetProperty and GetProperty will throw a more understandable error message instead of an “Invalid property” error.

Looking for downloads? Fasten your seat belt and
Click to fly to the first post!

15 Likes

This is great. Maybe we can have a separate guide/resources just for the templates.

2 Likes

Great :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

awsome good job yusuf :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Good work
 :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

OMG
 I have no words to explain my feelings :heart:

2 Likes

Your are awsome
 :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Really Amazing :heart_eyes: :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

hello I have two different dynamic components how do I get the id from different components while to find out it can only be with one component of any image

Screenshot_26

1 Like

Just check if GetID block returns a blank string. If GetID block returns a blank string, then this means it doesn’t created with the Dynamic Components Extension.

2 Likes

Is need to update new version in my project?

1 Like

It is up to you. But I always recommend updating to the latest version.

You don’t need to uninstall the old version, just import the extension again. It will be upgraded automatically.

2 Likes

OMG i can use json template now ? its awesome, save alot of blocks xD

2 Likes

Can you make it work like this?

We can extract JSON from aia and we can use it with Schema block
and it will join $Name value with a string given and make ID
Capture

And also

It will be better if we can use Dictionaries in parameter

2 Likes

As the Schema feature is new, I wanted to add support for import from JSON only for the first stage.

But external resources and tools for creating templates are on the way. Just I need some time and break. :sweat_smile: By the way, contributions are welcome! :grin:

1 Like

I thought of creating an app which takes .aia file or takes JSON that user povides and user can select component
and
it will give JSON for Schema block

1 Like

But the thing is SCM files have not the same JSON format with the Dynamic Component’s JSON format. I will work on to create scripts and tools and you will be notified from this topic once it’s done. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I have two commponet dynamic with one screen how to get distinguish between dynamic 1 and dynamic 2 with just 1 any image

1 Like

I have a yusuf problem how to make an automatic number with json template?

1 Like

I added a section to the Wiki about that. Let me know if this helps or not!

3 Likes