[F/OS] - Dynamic Components Extension (for every component) 2.3.0

That’s really powerful stuff :+1:

3 Likes

Created another app using this extension this time custom ratings/review in using this extension
 Still the UI part is left
 Really a great extension
 Thanks to @yusufcihan for this extension

7 Likes

How to set height and width automatic using any component?

1 Like

Type;

-1 for Automatic
-2 for Fill Parent

By the way, all created components will have an automatic width and height by default. So you don’t need to set to automatic again.

3 Likes

Yes that’s right but wanted to know how can one set back to automatic If have set to fill parent

1 Like

what about trying -1?

Taifun

3 Likes

Referring to a previous post of mine (SetProperety block not working for Android v7), after installing v.1.3, now it is fixed. :slightly_smiling_face:
Thanks and best regards.

2 Likes

What is the internal name for RatingBar component?

1 Like

No need to know the internal name anymore

3 Likes

There Might be Some Issue With The Extension it’s Creates Duplicate id Error whenever Extension is use With Two or more arrangements after exporting the app was showing duplicate of error But It shows No Error In Companion. I was Facing this Issue in one of my Recent Project Where I Use This extension to make Table Layout and post layout dynamic in single screen. It’s fixed after I split post function in to two Different screens. I am Not Confirm it’s an Issue or Something wrong with my Blocks But I Think if It’s working properly with Companion but Showing error after exporting there might be something wrong. Hope this is not an issue and If Needed I can Provide Blocks Image too. Although It’s a Most Use full extension for me.

1 Like

Extension says its all. You are creating another component with same ID.

This mostly happens with stored variables, like TinyDB, etc. Because companion and exported have own TinyDB tags. So if you saved settings manually (by “Do It” or adding testing blocks and executing them) in the companion in TinyDB, and don’t add them to the exported app, then it is normal to see this error.

Yes, that would be nice.

3 Likes

Thanks For You Response I will Look into it and Inform You as fast as Possible.

1 Like

Hi I am using MakeroidCardView as a component name but I am getting this error

Property setter was expecting a com.google.appinventor.components.runtime.KodularDynamicCardView component but got a MakeroidCardView instead.
Note: You will not see another error reported for 5 seconds.

1 Like

Untitled

this result in this error

Property setter was expecting a com.google.appinventor.components.runtime.KodularDynamicCardView component but got a MakeroidCardView instead.
Note: You will not see another error reported for 5 seconds.

1 Like

Don’t use Dynamic Card View component, use Any Component blocks for Card View.

1 Like

thanks for the reply. the block I used was already Any component for dynamic card view there isn’t any component card view.
but i used set properties block in the extension and it’s now working.
thanks again your extension made my app possible >3

2 Likes

You could just add a normal CardView to Screen and use any CardView blocks

But, yes, you can use SetProperty block too.

2 Likes

How i set second click of button reaction?

1 Like

Use a variable when button click add 1 to variable. If variable is 2 then put your code what you want to do

1 Like

Solution please?

1 Like