[F/OS] - Dynamic Components Extension (for every component) 2.3.0

Use Any Component Events. Just select Any Button, and pull the “when any Button Clicked” event.

I don’t think so he want that, he wants to know that is the component created by this extension, If I understood his questions :roll_eyes:

All generic events has a component parameter. It returns the component that the event is raised for.

component_event (2)

So, in the event, it could be used like this.

blocks (1)

2 Likes

The result is always false, but if the check the id and display it, it is there, i don’t know why, i can show more blocks, pls help me :pleading_face:

1 Like

Can anyone pointout the problem :sweat:

1 Like

What about using this block.
Like this

2 Likes

@Xoma, I am going to tell you, you have to know that component != id. You are having this misconception for multiple times.

1 Like

pls give me blocks insted of reply then i can understand :sweat: the logic

1 Like

@themaayur has mentioned it already.

hmm, it’s working but actually that’s not the case :sweat_smile:

What case then? You didn’t said that.

actually, i was trying to check if the id present in list, i will say my problem soon as i get the reply from @themaayur (PM)

Then just add GetID by component in the is in list slot! You are still not understanding it

1 Like

Ok just leave it. Thanks everyone, Just get the data once again from the database instead of searching in id’s and variables. :sunglasses:

I understood it, but failed

1 Like

Hi @yusufcihan, I am currently writing Schema. I have one little question: if the input is an number, but inside the JSON we need to use “{key}”, will the input define as text instead of number? Thx.

Ithink so I should make a guide for using these blocks in different way :thinking:

For getting id of a component if clicked on a another component in same Arrangement.
And also getting other properties of that component.
Should I ?

1 Like

I think that’s just simple logic, right? (if I doesn’t misunderstand you)

1 Like

@Xoma don’t worry i have a solution for this i’ll share tomorrow because now i have closed my laptop and trying to sleep​:relaxed: but tomorrow i’ll provide you the best of all

1 Like

@yusufcihan He is very intelligent how someone create this extension in very less size.
Less size big works
Thanks for contributing it to :kodular: Very big thanks .
This topic has much replies good extension keep it up :+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2:

1 Like

If you use template parameter in component ID:
Yes, it will be converted to string.

If you use template parameter in properties:
At first, “{key}” will be replaced to the input value as string. However, while setting the properties of the component, the value will be converted to type that property is asking for. For example, if you want to set the “FontBold” property, extension will convert the input value type to what “FontBold” property asks for.

In short, if property itself asks for a different type of value (Number, Boolean etc.) then extension will try to convert it automatically.