[F/OS] - Dynamic Components Extension (for every component) 2.3.0

Official answer: Using reflection

2 Likes

Thank you so much, this make everything easier. :grinning:

1 Like

I have a multline text in one label. How to set Center Text alignment in label through this extension?

Use set property name block.
The property name of text alignment is TextAlignment
Set the value to 0/1/2
Center is 1

2 Likes

@Xoma as i promised last night here is a solution of your question i have created a project for you can try apk and then try its aIa to see my logic
it has dynmic and a simple componet too when you clicked on them it will tell you whether it is created witrh extension or not
let me know if it works or not
ComponentFinder.apk (5.1 MB)
ComponentFinder.aia (17.6 KB)

5 Likes

Thanks youuuuu very much

1 Like

U r welcom :innocent:

2 Likes

Please I have a doubt
There is a horzontal scroll arrangement that I created using the extension
In horzontal extension there is a button
Who can I get the id of the Horzontal scroll arrangement of which the button is ?

Use getID by component. When you are creating in the particular horizontal arrangement, use something special id to let yourself know where did it create.

After that, when any button clicked, check if the id contain your special id

can not do this because there are 100 horziontal scroll arrangement any other idea ?

@Vivekjain

Check out here i have provided an aia and apk too

1 Like

That’s is exacly the problem. Because he has 100 horizontal scroll arrangement, therefore

This method and yours is not working too.

edit

@Vivekjain please provide more details what u want to do… And show some related blocks

1 Like

Try this, from this you can know which horizontal scroll arrangement of button

1 Like

@Vivekjain Sorry, I make a big mistake in my previous post. Check again the updated blocks:

1 Like

Thank You i already saw that you changed blocks

Hello,
How can I get the value of label.text of a dynamic label also I have two buttons the - and the +, if I click on the + button I want the label.text to increase by 1 and if I click on - I want the label to decrease by 1 and if the label.text is <= 1 it shouldn’t decrease by 1. I use the dynamic component. I have tried so many times and I failed please help me

Hey I Want To Know How I Can Create Click Event For Dynamic Component Extention List.

What exactly is the list?

I Make A List With Dynamic Component Extention and List is Showing But How I Do Click On Dynamic Component Extention List