[F/OS] - Dynamic Components Extension (for every component) 2.2.2

Then how about disabling the Spinner first? And you can check if Spinner is disabled or enabled in AfterSelection evetn.

Finally I solved the issue in a different way…

1. At first initialized a global counter variable 'SpinnerCounter` to 0.

2. After then I increses that counter after each spinner creation.

3. In spinner ‘After Selection’ event I decreses the counter variable upto 0, then starts capturing the selection variable.

Using this method I am able to count the number of spinner created dynamically, and later I am able to ignore same number of events. So as a result, I am able to ignore all the “after selection” events fired at the time of spinner initiation.

1 Like

How to Show Dynamic Components Listview Show in Gridview List??

Extension icon is Not Visible from Today.
Untitled

1 Like

That’s because I switched the domains, but it will be fixed for next release, thanks for the notice!

1 Like

Hello everyone, recently i’ve passed thought some difficulties trying to use the block Schema, this block allows you to create a dynamic component using a JSON string. So, i decided to share with you what i’ve learn.

Step 1: download the zip from github

Step 2: Download and Install a 3.x version of python (any version tha begins with 3)
obs: You need to check the box " Add Python 3.x to PATH" in the first screen of the installation.

instalacao_python

Step 3: Create you model in a separeted screen inside kodular. In my case, i created a cardView with a ton of buttons, spaces, arrangements, and it works. This schema will be turn into a JSON code after, and you’ll be able to change some properties like the text of a label, the background color and others.

Step 4: open the folder where you downloaded the zip from step 1. Unzip the file, and go inside DynamicComponents-AI2-beta -> DynamicComponents-AI2-beta -> Template Creator.

Step 5 -> Download your project from Kodular “Export the selected project (.aia) to my computer”. Then, paste your project inside the folder Template Creator from step 4.

Step 6-> Hold shift and click with the right button inside Template Creator folder, then select open PowerShell. We are almost there, don´t give up.

step 7 -> inside PowerShell, type this:pip install -r requirements.txt. If everything worked out, now you are able to create your JSON.

Step 8: Just follow it: * Let’s suppose your .aia file name is “HelloWorld.aia”, then execute this command:
python cli.py "HelloWorld.aia"

You can also type the screen name that you want to get template of it.
python cli.py "HelloWorld.aia" --screen=Screen1

After running the command, you should see your JSON file created inside the folder Template Creator.

STEP 9: how to use my created json??? just open your JSON with your NotePad copy it and paste all the text inside template (schema block).

Step 10: maybe you are wondering how can you create multiple dynamic, because you can´t change de ID in Kodular. If you don´t know, go to section 1126 of this post. Resuming, you can add Keys inside your JSON text, and this keys will be the “Parameters” that you give to the block.

Just like in section 1126 example, you can change the ID from: “Label” to “Label_{ID}”, and this ID is a variable that will be passed by you in “Parameters”

5 Likes

Hi!

Thanks for your guide, however I prefer having a new topic under Guide category for it. People and I use this topic only for questions, suggestions and bug reports. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

The new Icon is Cool :grin:

6 Likes

I believe it should be as shown in the picture

pip install -r requirements.txt

3 Likes

Hello @yusufcihan i am your extension in my app
I am facing a problem see this block

Screenshot_2

I want to set (Font Typeface) property value as Material Icons but it shows an error

Screenshot_1

Can you please help me

Here value should be in int

1 Like

Try setting value as 7 or 8 any one will work use math block

4 Likes

Hi, On any dynamic created Ball or ImageSprite speed doesn’t work! I have tried to apply speed with 3 ways. 1) Set Property 2) Any Ball.Speed 3) Through Schema. Can anyone help?

• When creating components with Schema I can only set bg color, paint color, TextColor to black or white any other color won’t work and I have to do it after the Schema block is done!

Welcome to the Community

Also share your relevant blocks so anyone can suggest any method accordingly

1 Like

Thank you @CJcorp

2 Likes

#off-topic
Sorry @yusufcihan,
it’s not the correct Topic to talk about ListAddon Extension,
But the Download Link is not Working for List Addon Extension.

https://ysfchn.com/extension/com.yusufcihan.listaddon.aix

Untitled

Hello, can you share simple tutorial or more detailed instructions?
i try to create new slider when click a Button2 and remove when click Button3 but i always get error about id; and how i can set min/max values to all sliders? and how set other settings like Fill parent?

Why are you setting the variable “name” to 0 when got focus?

I just show what i did to get a solution

And when button 3 click do

Firstly use remove component by I’d
After that set global name to (global name -1) else the component you are trying to remove will not be removed instead of that component before that will be removed

Also remove block button got focus as @WatermelonIce said

Because their is no use of them